Rachael Taylor cast as Patsy Walker/Hellcat!

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By MatthewParker
No Caption Provided

Marvel and Netflix have announced today that Rachael Taylor will play Patricia "Trish" Walker inMarvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones. According to the official description, "Trish is a syndicated radio talk show host, former model and child TV star known to her adoring fans as "Patsy" Walker. As Jessica Jones’ closest friend, Trish helps her embark on the most dangerous case of Jessica's career." Despite being on the somewhat on the obscure side, this character has been around since the '40s, and became Hellcat in 1976. Will that happen in this series? It remains to be seen.

"The character is a star and a powerhouse, and required an actress who is both," showrunner Melissa Rosenberg said in a statement today. "Rachael is all that and more!" Jeph Loeb, Executive Producer/Marvel’s Head of Television adds, "Rachael's ability to embody a character that must balance both the darker and lighter elements of our series will provide a perfect emotional anchor for Jessica Jones. Rachael blew us away with her grounded, humanizing take on Trish, adding yet another layer to the complex, emotional story we’re telling with this series."

This is an interesting addition to the A.K.A. Jessica Jones, and it's going to be interesting to see how the character is handled in the series. Would you guys like to see Taylor suit up as Hellcat?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=114541

Warhammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nice :)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Oh, this is awesome! I've liked her a lot in everything I've seen her in. Marvel continues to kill it with their casting, especially considering they just cast David Tennant.

Avatar image for bossdarksied355
Bossdarksied355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Awesome, awesome to the max.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

She can pull off being a Redhead, so I'm happy

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I never thought I would ever see a live action Hellcat. Today is a good day.