Quicksilver in new Xmen movie and Avengers?

handsome_stud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By handsome_stud

SPOILERS

After the credits in Captain America 2, it shows Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch in cages to teased them for the next avengers movie...

Just watched the new xmen : days of the future past trailer. Wolverine talks about knowing someone who can get out Magneto and it shows a guy running fast named Maximoff with white hair....

So, is quicksilver gonna be in both movies? What gives? No legal ramifications?

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hah! You're cute. 7 months ago called, they want their breaking news back.

handsome_stud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By handsome_stud

Sorry for not being a huge dork like yourself.... anyways, does that mean 'Yes.'

p.s. 1985 called, they want their joke back

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes Quicksilver will be in both movies n..though he'll be played by two different actors and one will have a horrible costume and bad wig...Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and some other characters and concepts fall into a grey area where they can be used by both Marvel Studios and Fox and possibly Sony

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@handsome_stud: Why'd you call me a whale penis? If you meant "nerd," then...*whispers* you're on a comic book website. It's not being overtly nerdy either, it's been well known public information that has been plastered everywhere and discussed ad nauseam. You're just behind the times. You had to have been literally living under a rock to not hear about this.

Also, 2002 called, they want their "1985 called, they want their ____ called and they want their joke back joke" joke back. <----- yeah, that's right. Try wrapping your head around that.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself: Sony? Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver have never had anything to do with Spider-Man.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By danhimself

@jaken7: I didn't mean that they could be used by Sony I meant that possibly some other characters and concepts could fall into the same grey area and be used by Sony and the other two studios

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JakeN7

@danhimself: Ah, I guess that's true. They could probably use Norman Osborn if they ever did an Avengers: Dark Reign movie. That would be sweet.

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fox is giving us Magneto's son.

Marvel is giving us Quicksilver.