Quicksilver and scarlet witch might join Xmen/avengers films

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By russellmania77

It was announced that actor Evan peters has been added to the cast of x-men days of future past to play quicksilver, but it was also promised by josh whedon that quicksilver and scarlet witch would appear on Avengers 2 (age of ultron;), this would be amazing, hopefully they use the same actors

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

It wont be the same actor, Avengers cant use the term Mutant nor can they call them Quicksilver or Scarlet Witch

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: yes they can use scarlet and quicksilver that's already been confirmed

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It wont be the same actor, Avengers cant use the term Mutant nor can they call them Quicksilver or Scarlet Witch

yep. Wasn't that dude who plays Kickass in talks to be Pietro for Marvel Studios?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

When was that confirmed?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dondave

@russellmania77 said:

@jonny_anonymous: yes they can use scarlet and quicksilver that's already been confirmed

They can use Scarlet and Quicksilver because they were Avengers before they were revealed to Mutants IIRC. That's why both studio's can use them. Aaron Tyler Johnson is portraying Quicksilver in Avengers 2 while Evan Peters will be portraying him in Days of Future Past

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@russellmania77 said:

They can use Scarlet and Quicksilver because they were Avengers before they were revealed to Mutants IIRC. That's why both studio's can use them. Aaron Tyler Johnson is portraying Quicksilver in Avengers 2 while Evan Peters will be portraying him in Days of Future Past

Yes I know they can use the characters what i'm saying is they are not aloud to use the names "Quicksilver" and "Scarlet Witch"

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dondave said:

@russellmania77 said:

Yes I know they can use the characters what i'm saying is they are not aloud to use the names "Quicksilver" and "Scarlet Witch"

Are you sure?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dondave

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dondave said:

@russellmania77 said:

I don't see why they shouldn't; weren't they knownn as Avengers first before they were Mutants? Marvel Studio's should have the rights to their names, they're probably not allowed to call them Mutants

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@dondave said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dondave said:

@russellmania77 said:

I don't see why they shouldn't; weren't they knownn as Avengers first before they were Mutants? Marvel Studio's should have the rights to their names, they're probably not allowed to call them Mutants

No the where Mutants before they where Avengers, being in the Brotherhood first, pepole just didn't know they where Magnetos children until the where in the Avengers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dondave said:

@russellmania77 said:

No the where Mutants before they where Avengers, being in the Brotherhood first, pepole just didn't know they where Magnetos children until the where in the Avengers

Then why would Marvel Studios have the right to use them, I thought that was the whole reason they could be used in the first place otherwise characters like Wolverine could be used

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dondave said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dondave said:

@russellmania77 said:

Then why would Marvel Studios have the right to use them, I thought that was the whole reason they could be used in the first place otherwise characters like Wolverine could be used

Wolverine didn't join until the New Avengers formed a few years ago, same with Spider-Man

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:
@jonny_anonymous said:
@dondave said:
@jonny_anonymous said:
@dondave said:
@russellmania77 said:

They can use them cause of the long establish history with the Avengers, and cause their histories are far more linked the Avengers than X-Men which is basically what Kevin Feige explained when that was brought up.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:
@jonny_anonymous said:
@dondave said:
@jonny_anonymous said:
@dondave said:
@russellmania77 said:

They can use them cause of the long establish history with the Avengers, and cause their histories are far more linked the Avengers than X-Men which is basically what Kevin Feige explained when that was brought up.

Thanks