quick review Iron man 3 no spoilers + super Hero movies 2013

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

hey guys, so as i said this is gonna be a quick spoiler free review of IM3 and I'll also talk about the other upcoming super hero movies and my feelings about them as of today.

so today I went to see Iron Man 3. can you believe there was only like 20 people or less in the theather? it was a Saturday, I was seriously hoping a crowded theather. weird...

though most people there seemed to be fans, atleast of the movie universe, of Marvel.

they all stayed after the end to see the post credits scene! too bad they didnt have enough resolve and gave up mid way through. I and a few others, very few, stayed and got out prize.

now onto the movie.

I liked it. but I'll elaborate; IMO Iron Man 3 is as good as Iron Man 1. easily better than Iron Man 2. Still not sure if it's better than the first iron man or not, I'll need to see it again but I really enjoyed the movie. it brought a nice closure, even though it wasn't supposed to end Tony's story, but in a way it finish the "trilogy". if I had to point a flaw, it would be a certain twist, that made the Iron Man and Marvel Cinematic Universe poorer but it did make the movie better IMO. so in a way if I had to say something I didnt like about it, it would be something that actually IMO made it better as a movie, but not as a part of a larger thing.

weird uh? ahhahah

also, the post credits scene was pretty cute. but you're gonna have to wait a long time to see it, the credits are imense. it does establish, and this isnt really a spoiler, something that fans speculated for a while and it was highly probable. so now it's confirmed, even though it was already pretty obvious

MOVIE SEASON:

So before the movie, I saw the Thor 2 teaser and the MoS trailer.

funny, because as I said, most people were probably fans of the Marvel Cinematic U, and easily recognized Thor. but they also easily recognized Superman even though there weren't that many recognizable traits in the trailer; but heck, it's SUPERMAN! how can you not recognize it?!?! I think they understood it was a new take on Supes and people seemed eagered

I am excited for it. With that said and IM3 seen, I have to say, I dont think MoS will be better than IM3, but I think it very well could be just as good. probably close if not. but after watching that amazing teaser I gotta say - Thor Dark World seems to be the winner; i really think it will be the best super hero movie of this year. I loved everything about it, but Im also a huge movie Thor fan.

There are though, in the teaser, certain aspects that may recall certain arcs.... and if that does happen things could get QUITE interesting.

Wolverine..... well, we have almost nothing on the guy do we? from what I've seen, I think it will redeem itself from Origins and Barakpool, BUT

I think it has NO CHANCE against IM3, MoS or Thor 2. They all seem to be aiming at the skies and so far, IMO Iron Man 3 is there. MoS has everything to do it as well and after today I really think Thor: Dark World will blow us away

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

Thanks for the info. Am looking forward to seeing it in the theaters.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the info. Am looking forward to seeing it in the theaters.

no problem. I just really liked the movie and the Thor teaser so I decided to share my hapiness!

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

Am I the only one who is disappointed on The Mandarin or are there more out there?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

@guttridgeb: Though Ben Kingsley performed both performed both parts of the character perfectly, I was really disappointed and mad after the movie. Though the rest of the movie made it the best of the three.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jorgevy

@themanintheshoe: I completely agree.

guys, I said this was spoiler free. I know you used those blanks but still people could easily get caught on those, please dont keep doing that, or do another thread for that :D

also as I said in my quick review

it's something that bothers me because it makes the Iron Man and the Marvel universe poorer, but in the end made the movie much better. but that's just my opinion, Im sure lots of people will be pissed regardless

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Pfcoolio14

@jorgevy:

Can you tell me what the post credits scene was in a spoiler-

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jorgevy:

Can you tell me what the post credits scene was in a spoiler-

ATTENTION; spoilers below

the post credit scene is Tony talking to Bruce telling him the story of the movie basically. they seem to be on the newly rebuilt stark tower/avengers tower, which indicates he is working with Bruce