#1 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

State your opinions and reviews about your recently read comics for others to read.

Legion Of The Superheroes #44: A part of the legion was captured by Ikariss some red-skinned aliens and were tortured while in captivity. Mon-El came to rescue and had a brief love pledge. (I think twightlight man wont like #45 it looks like brainy is gonna get something :P)

Angel Revelations #3: Angel embraces his secret to a friend of his and shows him that he's mutant and has wings, he asks him if he could fly. He taks his friend to a place where they could have fun and his friend could use his ice-skates, the thin ice cracks and Angel comes to the rescue. After saving him they return to St. Joe's (Where they encounter a man called Fr. Reynolds who made Angel's friend do things that he didnt want too (Sexual abusement)  [I see a priest like stereotype here])

Marvel 1985: #3 (Visitors): Cops, Ultron, Fing Fang Foom and the Lizard... what else can i say?

Mighty Avengers #16: We begin  with a meditating Electra being disturbed by a black suited double of hers, she unveils her face after being thwarted by the original showing Ghost Riders  guise (Obviously a skrull) just to get thwarted again. After tossing the corpse of the skrull into flames, she heads to the rooftop where she encounters Wolverine and Daredevil and they aren't happy to see her...

New Avengers #43:
Spidey and Captain America have a showdown with Ka-Zaar and his sabretooth tiget to determine who really is the skrull, after being tranqelized they find out it's cap, Ka-Zaar's girlfriend gets egdy and turns to spiderman willing to do the same to him, and so she does revealing the truth... that he is not a skrull.... in the following pages we get to see some revealing plots about the skrull invasion and their soldiers.

Flash #242:
Flash shows off against Gorilla Grodd... Oh boy....

X-Factor #33: After having passed through muntantcity where the population slipped from 700 to 0 we are introduced to a issue called "The Darwin Awards" ... yea ... anyways the remaining mutants mix theirselves under the crowd to go by unnoticed, but they are soon reminded that no one ever does... as they get into an argument one of the firestartes says that she's supposed to stay still because he doesnt want any trouble, but too abd for him that  a enraged she-hulk came along saying "well you just found yourself some".

X-Force #5:
Awesome issue a lot of blood and gore as we are to expect from the X-Force team. Angel goes mental and the X-force gets their @$$ handed to them, Wolverine gets cut to pieces while Warpath manages to calm Archangel down who is in severe pain of his lost wings, as he flies away, we are taken elsewhere, we see the preachers and the army of artificially created angels, and at the end they both show off,... just epic!
#2 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

And issues you want me to review, post in here.

#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Angel: Revelations is amazing 

#4 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"Legion Of The Superheroes #44: A part of the legion was captured by Ikariss some red-skinned aliens and were tortured while in captivity. Mon-El came to rescue and had a brief love pledge. (I think twightlight man wont like #45 it looks like brainy is gonna get something :P)"
D@mnit, I don't even #43 yet and now I see this spoiler. Curse you! j/k Oh well...at least Mon-El is back =D
#5 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

GR #25 :

Pretty good but honestly, Deacon breaking through GR's chains? Penance stare not working because "He does'nt feel sorry for what he did", "The Penance Stare tickles"?!?!?

All in all, a good issue but I felt Deacon was abit overpowered.

#6 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"Legion Of The Superheroes #44: A part of the legion was captured by Ikariss some red-skinned aliens and were tortured while in captivity. Mon-El came to rescue and had a brief love pledge. (I think twightlight man wont like #45 it looks like brainy is gonna get something :P)"
D@mnit, I don't even #43 yet and now I see this spoiler. Curse you! j/k Oh well...at least Mon-El is back =D
"

#7 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
"Twilight Man said:
"Dr. Victor von Doom said:
D@mnit, I don't even #43 yet and now I see this spoiler. Curse you! j/k Oh well...at least Mon-El is back =D"

#45"
Looks cool, I doubt Jim S would kill off Brainy, so...I feel kinda safe at the moment ^^'
#8 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

doesnt look to happy either :P

#9 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
"doesnt look to happy either :P"
But since when do comic characters ever look happy these days? ;P
#10 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunderbolts Issue 126

After Reading this issue, tons of questions have laid themselves out of the way, a lot of cool things happened that might spill a tear or two (har har), but more importantly, one new question has opened up to me....will Bullseye do it?
#12 Edited by Kain (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Robin #180

Robin has a show off with his rivaling adversary ... Spoiler doesnt get much screen time and scarab is used as a distraction... and here we *SPOILER* get the true identity of the man he's fighting... the general, all grown up *END OF SPOILER* and at the very end... Robin traces some steps and finds a apartment... set up...

Spoiler
Spoiler

Sooo dead
caption
#13 Edited by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantastic Four #561

One of the best reads this year if ya ask me, lets start of with a short revision: So this team from the future invades the baxter building right after Doom enters being messed up pretty badly. then they take him and johnny storm with to their headquarters and hook them to a apparatus together with non other than galactus, to drain them of their energy and bring back those who died in their time.

Now

Doom, Johnny & Galan are all being drained out (Painfully) while reed finds out that the future teams leader is the future Invisible Woman. they track her down by implanting a irremovable deviice into the young susan storms neck (and thus, into the older sue's). together with Ben grimm they manage to beat down the team and rescue doom and johnny...

but then ... Doom does something... to restore his honor.

Here Some Scans.

caption
caption
caption
caption

#14 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Reign: The Cabal #1

This issue (if we can call it "an Issue") was great, it was divided into four seperate stories: Doom, Emma Frost, The Hood, Namor, And Loki.

Doom: Basically we get to see some brilliant art and what happenes after the preview already posted on here, but what we get to see are TWO really suprising things.... a wardrobe change, and a New-Old toy. (not going to spoil so much at first ;p, but when the times ripe, im gonna post it in the Doom appreciation thread ;D)

Emma Frost: We get to see emma frost's intentions of becomming a villian in the end, sort of like her origins, from hooker to the power house she became today.
I guess i can post these without spoiling too much, or anything at all for that matter.

The Hood: Nothing too special about this part just the fact that we get to see hood's side of the story and what's driving him.

Namor: We are caught in a scene where Namor (as the king of atlantis) is stuck having to play the judge for a father, a mother, and a disformed child. The father wants to have the child to use it, and the mother is afraid of what other people may think of the child and hide it, in namors eyes, both are wrong. He decides to keep it for himself and under his wing, though the child said "but i want to stay by my moth-" and then Namor appruptly broke his speech by telling him that he doesn't care what he wants and simply wants whats best for his citizins etc., they both end up in a fight which the boy loses and ends up by Namor.

Loki: Loki is visiting an old friend, Doom. Now through Loki's new appearance Doom doesn't trust Him/her, so he puts Him/her under some tests, poisioning him/her being one of them, which he survived. In the end loki gains dooms trust and they begin to talk, loki sympithizes doom to take the people of asgard under his custody to act as a "Supreme Ruler" (which doom is very fond of), and since Odin's gone, the only problem would be Thor (doom doesn't know that Thor is Exiled since Thor #600), they both agree on doing their respective part and go their ways.