Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Ok I heve some questions about Johnny. How did he comeback to life ? Are Johnny and Sue still biologiclly related ? I ask because when someone dies in comics sometimes they comeback with a new body thats simuler to the orignal but not the same. like with Captain Britian and Psylocke. lets see what else... Oh is he still married to Lyja ?

bouns question. is super skrull a good guy now ?

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#2 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

He died and was revived multiple times in the Negative Zone before escaping.

As far as I know: Johnny and Sue are related and he isn't married to Lyja.

Super Skrull has walked the line for a long time. He isn't a good guy but he has honor. Currently the emperor of the remaining Skrull empire and still a bad ass.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jloneblackheart: Ty that dose help. I was thinking that maybe sue and Johnny relation to one another probliy changed since there DNA was altered by cosmic rays. So they would be more like second are third cousins. Oh well you don't know if you don't ask. Again Ty.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jloneblackheart: Ty that dose help. I was thinking that maybe sue and Johnny relation to one another probliy changed since there DNA was altered by cosmic rays. So they would be more like second are third cousins. Oh well you don't know if you don't ask. Again Ty.

let me guess thinking of add Johnny to your list without giving up Reed. you no there are lots of guys that have fire powers like. Jim Hammond, Match, Inferno and others. or just add ultimate Johnny, Johnny from Earth MC2.

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: well my real question was what comics were you reading that had super skrull in it

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: well my real question was what comics were you reading that had super skrull in it

well sadly I don't oun that many F4 comics I get most of my heroes and villain info here on comicvine.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthdeadpool: @otaconmgs: @jloneblackheart: another reason I ask this question is because the marvel like the DC universe keeps changing. Like the writers try to make the comics follow there movie counterparts sometimes. Plus for the longest time we thought that magneto was the father of quicksilver and scarlet witch but not anymore.