Questions about Teen Titans annual #2

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Im so confused. So there is no clone? Kon is really the son of Superman? I dont even know what the implications of what happened in this issue are.

Help

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone??

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: Kon is the clone of Jonathan Kent, the son of Superman. When Beast Man found him, he and Rose lied to the Teen Titans that they were going back with Kon while in actuality they're going back with Jonathan. Which make sense considering Kon is going to die in the Superman crossover.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@foreverevil: Kon is the clone of Jonathan Kent, the son of Superman. When Beast Man found him, he and Rose lied to the Teen Titans that they were going back with Kon while in actuality they're going back with Jonathan. Which make sense considering Kon is going to die in the Superman crossover.

thats the part that confused me. Cause that would mean that "kon", the guy we've been reading about is actually jon the entire time. and what do you mean kon is giong to die in the superman crossover? the one that came out today? annual #2. i read it, how do you know he's going to die?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

thats the part that confused me. Cause that would mean that "kon", the guy we've been reading about is actually jon the entire time. and what do you mean kon is giong to die in the superman crossover? the one that came out today? annual #2. i read it, how do you know he's going to die?

Kon is going to sacrifice himself to stop H'el. That's why Jonathan Kent is taking over the Superboy Series.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:
@foreverevil said:
@dondave said:

Kon is going to sacrifice himself to stop H'el. That's why Jonathan Kent is taking over the Superboy Series.

how do you know that? and if jon takes over, is that good or bad? is he more powerful? cause thats how he's been made out to be this whole time....yet connor beat him...although i guess his powers being amped ten fold i guess is a reason why

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By PeppeyHare

Really bummed out over what DC is doing with Kon

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:
@foreverevil said:
@dondave said:

how do you know that? and if jon takes over, is that good or bad? is he more powerful? cause thats how he's been made out to be this whole time....yet connor beat him...although i guess his powers being amped ten fold i guess is a reason why

Marv Wolfman, the new writer for Superboy confirmed it in his interview with Newsarama. Kon dies, Jonathan takes over.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers