Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As a relative newcomer to Marvel I have a few questions about Secret Wars:

A) Are all previous feats, stories and continuity still gonna be considered canon? Or will all the previous stories be 'erased'?

B) Are all Ultimate characters (besides Miles Morales) just going to be killed off? Or will they survive and continue to feature in some form?

C) What notable characters will 'not make it' after Secret Wars?

D) Would it be redundant to begin reading Ultimate Marvel comic series, knowing that the Ultimate universe no longer exists?

E) How does this compare to DC's New 52 event?

F) Would it be better to wait until after Secret Wars to get into Marvel, or jump in now and risk having everything erased from continuity?

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A) Are all previous feats, stories and continuity still gonna be considered canon? Or will all the previous stories be 'erased'? - No, all still canon material.

B) Are all Ultimate characters (besides Miles Morales) just going to be killed off? Or will they survive and continue to feature in some form? - Probably all killed off

C) What notable characters will 'not make it' after Secret Wars? - Don't really know...have my suspicions

D) Would it be redundant to begin reading Ultimate Marvel comic series, knowing that the Ultimate universe no longer exists? - No, still worth a read

E) How does this compare to DC's New 52 event? - It's kind of the same thing in a different package if you get what I mean.

F) Would it be better to wait until after Secret Wars to get into Marvel, or jump in now and risk having everything erased from continuity? - Nah...jump in, the water is warm.

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers