Question of the Week RESULTS: Favorite SDCC 2014 Big Announcement

• 58 results
I3IO_HAZARD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@i3io_hazard: No i not mad at any movie, i just don't like you or your annoying existence as well as your obnoxious trolling. And it's a lugh watching you TRYING YOUR BEST to try and refute any points on this article's comment section.

Keep telling yourself that, you're in denial. My points still stand about you

and honestly I'm only trolling a bit because this is clearly getting to you and making you rage, and you're making yourself such an easy target

Avatar image for comicvine_is_jericho529
comicvine_is_jericho529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i3io_hazard: WHy do you fanboys care how much it makes at the box office? that's the worst argument any fan of moviee, game, comic, music can make

"uhh it might suck, btu at least it will make lotta munny, hyuck hyuck"

it's like are you seeing any of that money? lol it's the dumbest argument ever.

Avatar image for comicvine_is_jericho529
comicvine_is_jericho529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvine_is_jericho529 said:

@i3io_hazard: No i not mad at any movie, i just don't like you or your annoying existence as well as your obnoxious trolling. And it's a lugh watching you TRYING YOUR BEST to try and refute any points on this article's comment section.

and honestly I'm only trolling a bit because this is clearly getting to you and making you rage, and you're making yourself such an easy target

FLAGGED.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i3io_hazard: I hope it does cross the billion dollar mark. I want DC to succeed so eventually they will branch out more with lesser known characters like Marvel, and won't keep rebooting their universe and starting from scratch.

I3IO_HAZARD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i3io_hazard: WHy do you fanboys care how much it makes at the box office? that's the worst argument any fan of moviee, game, comic, music can make

"uhh it might suck, btu at least it will make lotta munny, hyuck hyuck"

it's like are you seeing any of that money? lol it's the dumbest argument ever.

Umm ok, I was only bringing up box office in response to another users posts, and for the record box office doesn't mean shit to me. Transformers is a big example but box office is the main thing people care about and the main thing the studio cares about. The point I'm trying to make is that Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman are such popular and iconic heroes that there names alone will bring in the dough

But hey what am I doing, you clearly already have a dislike for the movie and want it to fail so badly, so I don't even know what I'm doing trying to have a conversation with you since you clearly already have a mindset set in stone.

I3IO_HAZARD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By I3IO_HAZARD

@i3io_hazard said:

FLAGGED.

Heh, I am getting to you.

and I'd liked to put the word "trolling" in quotation marks because I honestly don't really see where I am trolling, I only brought it up because you accused me of such.

FYI, just because I make a statement and you apparently disagree with it and don't like it doesn't mean I'm trolling

nrgb2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I thought Man of Steel was cool...

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Why did this become a DC vs Marvel situation? I don't understand how people think these two companies are competing with each other in the film side of things. They accomodate each other date release wise, and every successful film is a win for both since it keeps the interest high in each of their consumer bases.

I do think the revelation of Wonder Woman's outift and the small tidbit with Superman and Batman deserved to garner the most attention. This film is going to be a big deal and it should be. Marvel is well underway with their cinematic universe so their reveals are simply par for the course.

I am surprised Antman's film wasn't part of the poll, as others have mentioned.