#1 Posted by JohnnyZ258 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I was formerly on this site as JohnnyZ256, and most recently had the Frank Burns avatar. For some unknown reason, about a week ago, I was banned. To my knowledge I did nothing wrong and I received zero warnings.  

I've emailed the website but have received no reply. I also tried sending a private message to a moderator but I was unable to. 
I would appreciate it if a moderator could send me a private message, or reply to this post, and tell me what I did wrong.

Thanks. 
#2 Posted by JohnnyZ258 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

bump
#3 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

You didnt see a Mod on that thread did you? Have you been warned about making mismatch battles or anything?

#5 Posted by JohnnyZ258 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I wasn't warned about anything. I've only made one mismatch battle, one that was locked for spite, anyway. Some people have made many mismatch battles.
#6 Posted by JohnnyZ258 (9 posts) - - Show Bio
@KnightRise
Thank you.
#7 Edited by Quintus_Knightfall (84378 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyZ258:

The Mod who banned you isnt on right now so you'll have to wait a bit longer. But the situation has been made aware and when the Mod who banned logs on you should have an answer then.

#8 Posted by JohnnyZ258 (9 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler
Can you tell me who it was?
#9 Edited by JohnnyZ258 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently one of the moderators didn't like me for some reason and so decided to ban me. There seems to be no other explanation, and I still have yet to hear from anyone concerning the actual reason I was banned. 

I suspect a moderator hasn't yet informed me as to the reason for my ban because there isn't one; I was banned because a moderator didn't like me, didn't like my avatar, or something equally irrelevant.

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91071 posts) - - Show Bio
@JohnnyZ258 said:
Apparently one of the moderators didn't like me for some reason and so decided to ban me. There seems to be no other explanation, and I still have yet to hear from anyone concerning the actual reason I was banned.  I suspect a moderator hasn't yet informed me as to the reason for my ban because there isn't one; I was banned because a moderator didn't like me, didn't like my avatar, or something equally irrelevant.
Don't take it personal. I believe what happened was a moderator believed you were another member dodging a ban. We have a few members that have been banned for breaking the rules repeatedly and then they keep making accounts. I can assure you it's not a personal attack against you , you just got here..nobody knows you and we don't ban people just because we don't like them contrary to what anyone THINKS.