Question about Thanos and when he absorbed all things

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, when that event happened and he ended up absorbing Tribunal and everything else in the universe, was the Beyond also included in this ? Or, was his absorbing "All things" limited to only all physical universes as we know it. Excluding the Beyond where the Beyonder is from?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

The Beyonder wasn't featured, I don't believe.

It's worth mentioning that it was retconned that the Beyonder is just an enhanced Inhuman. Just saying.

But I believe Thanos' feat was only limited to the 616 universe, leaving the rest alone. I think, not sure.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No...

There's a big misunderstanding about "The End".

The HOTU is basically all concept that is involved within a central innerdimension. It did not effect anything OUTSIDE of Eternity.

• The Beyonder is Extra-Dimensional.... He is not effected by the effects of the HOTU
  • When Thanos blinked existence within Eternity.... That goes with it, ideas..... When ideas are erased and concepts vanish, they are thus sent into Oblivion.....
  • That the end of The End, Thanos is inside Oblivion as he used the HOTU to absorb all concepts within himself... All that was left was Oblivion and he was alone....
  • However, Adam Warlock shows up out of nowhere.....
  • "How are you still here?" Thanos asked.....
  • Adam replied, "I was in another reality beyond this one - The Extra-Dimension"
  • Adam convinced Thanos to restore everything soon after....

So in a nutshell.... The entire Multiverse and its existence is just a small nutshell compared to the realities Dr. Strange protects the Multiverse from. (The Extra-Dimension)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh man, adam was in another dimension? its been way too long since ive read them, i have no memory of that haha

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@P0rtal said:

oh man, adam was in another dimension? its been way too long since ive read them, i have no memory of that haha

Yes, he was participating with Dr. Strange the War of the Seven Spheres. A War much larger in comparison to the Infinity Sagas, Chaos War, Fear Itself, House of M, AVX combined. Oh and the thing about the Extra-Dimensions is that there is no time there. So you can live in the Extra-Dimension for trillion of years and when you decide to go back to the multiverse, you can pretty much choose your timeline to go to.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

No...

There's a big misunderstanding about "The End".

The HOTU is basically all concept that is involved within a central innerdimension. It did not effect anything OUTSIDE of Eternity.

• The Beyonder is Extra-Dimensional.... He is not effected by the effects of the HOTU
  • When Thanos blinked existence within Eternity.... That goes with it, ideas..... When ideas are erased and concepts vanish, they are thus sent into Oblivion.....
  • That the end of The End, Thanos is inside Oblivion as he used the HOTU to absorb all concepts within himself... All that was left was Oblivion and he was alone....
  • However, Adam Warlock shows up out of nowhere.....
  • "How are you still here?" Thanos asked.....
  • Adam replied, "I was in another reality beyond this one - The Extra-Dimension"
  • Adam convinced Thanos to restore everything soon after....

So in a nutshell.... The entire Multiverse and its existence is just a small nutshell compared to the realities Dr. Strange protects the Multiverse from. (The Extra-Dimension)

Doctor Strange just got 10x more badass and in terms of raw power it'd be a near massacre if someone tried to face him with prep. Besides a select few of course...
Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Deadgod

Thanos absorbed everything in the multiverse but the extra dimensions in which Beyonder resides are outside the main multiverse so they remain unaffected

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dondave

@Deadgod said:

Thanos absorbed everything in the multiverse but the extra dimensions in which Beyonder resides are outside the main multiverse so they remain unaffected

QFT

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#9  Edited By Teerack

Thanos sucked up all things in the universe and the Beyonder get's his named from being outside or BEYOND the universe, so now. At least back then before they retconed him two times he was embodiment of all the power outside of reality.