Question about forever evil

concust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is there a main forever title or just spinoffs with different villains doing different things? I'm gonna get volume 3 of the justice league then eventually batman and I' hear forever evil is after that but Im curious if I need to read multiple series for that and trinity war seeing as how the only dc series I read im volumes is justice leage green lantern and aquaman so far and going to pick up batman soon. Thanks for the help all viners.

Dm225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Dm225

For Trinity War you have to read all three Justice Leage titles but so far for Forever Evil I've felt only Justice League is essential reading along with it.

concust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dm225: alright thanks for the help. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to spend money on unnessacary books

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 the_stegman  Moderator

@concust said:

Is there a main forever title or just spinoffs with different villains doing different things? I'm gonna get volume 3 of the justice league then eventually batman and I' hear forever evil is after that but Im curious if I need to read multiple series for that and trinity war seeing as how the only dc series I read im volumes is justice leage green lantern and aquaman so far and going to pick up batman soon. Thanks for the help all viners.

In my opinion, you don't even need to read Trinity War. The last page is all that really matters.

Dm225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@concust said:

In my opinion, you don't even need to read Trinity War. The last page is all that really matters.

Well yah that's true but if you want to read Trinity War you do need to read all three series.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 the_stegman  Moderator

@dm225 said:

@the_stegman said:

@concust said:

Well yah that's true but if you want to read Trinity War you do need to read all three series.

Oh yea, absolutely.

concust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: ok so then realistically I can just look up that last page and keep reading the justice league and ill understand wat exactly is going on?

Dm225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@concust said:

@the_stegman: ok so then realistically I can just look up that last page and keep reading the justice league and ill understand wat exactly is going on?

Yah and I would advise that. It's kind of an underwhelming story.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 the_stegman  Moderator

@concust said:

Pretty much. The entire "event" is just a lead in for Forever Evil.

concust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: ok kool. I was wondering because at the end of where I finished with aquaman batman says its time for recruitment and u see the same with the joker and amanda Waller so it looks like stuff is about to go down and I'm not sure where that leads to but I'm interested.