Avatar image for fourpower__r_i_p_
Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Fourpower (R.I.P)

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, it's been a long time...is there a consensus most powerful being in the Marvel Universe?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Martian

Holy crap! It's Fourpower. Good to see you. I believe the most powerful in MU is One-Above-All. If you aren't counting cosmic beings, than no.

Avatar image for fourpower__r_i_p_
Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fourpower (R.I.P)

You too...it's been a while. This site is almost unrecognizable now! (in a good way, I mean)...Very cool the way it's grown.  

That's interesting...I was thinking maybe the Living Tribunal or Galactus or somebody, but I figured someone here would know. 

What about DC?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The_Martian

I would say Living Tribunal is probably second(he is the right hand man to One-Above-All). One-Above-All is supposed to be THE God of the Marvel Multiverse. He exists in all their various universes. Some say he is just Stan Lee.

As for DC, I believe they have a counterpart to the One-Above-All they call The Presence. It believe it's basically the same concept as Marvel's.

Kineto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kineto
@Nobody said:

" I would say Living Tribunal is probably second(he is the right hand man to One-Above-All). One-Above-All is supposed to be THE God of the Marvel Multiverse. He exists in all their various universes. Some say he is just Stan Lee.  As for DC, I believe they have a counterpart to the One-Above-All they call The Presence. It believe it's basically the same concept as Marvel's. "

Hmmm... (For DC) What about Imperiex? Isn't he tough? Never heard of The Presence before, I'll have to check it out sometime.
xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#6  Edited By xerox_kitty