Q: Will there ever be a Marvel x Disney crossover?

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

WARNING: Long Post And I Apologize In Advance

I actually though it would have happened by now. Now you may think I'm crazy but if done right I think a story can be made that can be enjoyable.

Now I haven't read Marvel lately so I don't know what the status of the characters are but I just pictured one day that Maleficent somehow stumbled into the Marvel Universe and decided to try and siphon all the magical & mystical energies it had and it somehow caught the attention of Dr.Stranger or something.

Heck maybe Maleficent & Loki make an alliance or something. I would say Thanos but he doesn't get involved with these things unless it would benefit him in some way. Plus I can imagine Thanos looking at the Disney characters and saying "Hmmm....they pose no such threat" and be on his way which wouldn't be uncommon because alto of people don't pose a threat to him.

I mean heck JLA & Looney Tunes had a crossover but with Disney you could do more than just Mickey & his crew.

DC did one with Masters Of The Universe as well and I think it went well.

IDK what do you guys think, Could you see this as a possibility?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ca/c3/ef/cac3ef9361abbe0b98a5dc2138866054.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72463/1909580-disney_marvel_crossover_550x838.png

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

While I would say I appreciate this, it wasn't that long of a post

Definitely not as long as the unspoken one's posts

Anyways, it would certainly be interesting to see Marvel characters in the Kingdom hearts games. Never played em or followed em (the aesthetic was a bit too clashy for my taste, but I've heard they're good) but I think that would be really cool.

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Penguin-Dust

Not in film or television, but I could see a crossover in a video game similar to what we saw in Kingdom Hearts. I'll add this could include Star Wars, too.

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DeathGorath444

While I would say I appreciate this, it wasn't that long of a post

Definitely not as long as the unspoken one's posts

Ohh well IDK for some people what I wrote would be long for them and they would just complain to save me from all of that I decided to just put it up anyway. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on that & the subject.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5 the_stegman  Moderator

I'd read a comic crossover.

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DeathGorath444

Not in film or television, but I could see a crossover in a video game similar to what we saw in Kingdom Hearts. I'll add this could include Star Wars, too.

I was talking more so on the comics side of things.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Zetsu-San

@deathgorath444: I can see Disney creating their own non-comic superhero characters and sticking them in the marvel world. I can see a crossover happening in a new Kingdom Hearts game, or in Disney Infinity/Disney Universes. I can also see a starwars marvel crossover comic happening at some point.

I personally think Loki would make a perfect KH villain if Sora ever ends up in Asgard or Alfheim. Or Thor could show up at the Colosseum and be buddies with Disney Hercules in the same way as he was with Marvel Hercules.

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was thinking more on a 6-Issue Comic style crossover, along those lines.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@deathgorath444: If the Avengers can make it into Attack On Titan, I don't see why they wouldn't crossover with Disney.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be awesome and I`m all for it :)

Marvel did a crossover with Disney XD, The Avengers had a crossover with Phineas and Ferb. I think a good start would be to have the Marvel and Star Wars characters make history by appearing in Kingdom Hearts 3 (which I could see happening and I`m hoping it does) and to have a universal unraveling within the comics in which the Disney characters begin to enter into the Marvel universe and change things in a interesting way.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Comics? Yeah, I'd be interested in a Crossover.

I'd rather not see Iron Man or Star-Lord in Kingdom Hearts to be quite honest.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

short: about as soon as a Disney Exec thinks it can make money

long: Probably in about ten to fifteen years, they're likely to try this kind of things with their Disney theme parks first and then proceed slowly introducing it with computer games before trying it with animations or comics in case of damaging their intellectual properties should the plan turnout as unfavourable by the masses.

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

We already got Disney Infinity at least. It's pretty cool having Mr. Incredible fighting alongside Hulk. Same with Hawkeye and Merida.

tsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm interested in this, actually. Just as long as it doesn't have too much to do with Kingdom Hearts.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That god awful Phineas and Ferb crap did a crossover. They kidified two actually, since they also acquired Star Wars.

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@penguindust said:

Honestly, I didn't know Disney was still creating comics. Are they still producing new Uncle Scrooge comics or are they all just reprints of the classic Carl Barks stuff?

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathgorath444 said:
@penguindust said:

Honestly, I didn't know Disney was still creating comics. Are they still producing new Uncle Scrooge comics or are they all just reprints of the classic Carl Barks stuff?

No they were outsourced, to IDW and I can't remember which other, many many years ago.

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penguindust said:
@deathgorath444 said:
@penguindust said:

No they were outsourced, to IDW and I can't remember which other, many many years ago.

I just thought that since Disney & Marvel under the same umbrella that Disney could somehow make it happen as far as helping Marvel with any comics license usage.

Beyond that I just realized that a possible "Team-Up" or at least a section of a story would probably focus on an interaction with Elsa (Frozen) & Miles (New Spiderman). Simply because both are kinda the biggest new comers that have been received well. Alot of people love Miles in the media & Frozen made a bunch of $$$ as well as being loved by kids every where so yeah to capitalize off that a team up between the two wouldn't be out the question.

Would also love to see the MU heroes reactions to "The Incredibles" and try to figure out if they are an alternate universe version of The Fantastic Four since they are not around due to Secret Wars.