Q: Favourite Superhero or Villain and why?

Ramy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mine is Nightwing because he has an incredibly sad backstory and he learned from the best of the best Batman and also i like his style and down to earth personality.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

Favourite villain is Joker but that is so boring. Chaos equals fun and he seems to be a threat to even people like Superman just because he is unpredictable.

But Darth Krayt is my second favourite villain and just the way he does business and holds together his empire is just great to read.

Another great mention is Toyo Harada as I just love how he carries himself like he believes without him humanity would destroy itself and he alone can save him. such a great villain.

Ramy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ramy

@guru_crack: Nice! You seem to have a grasp on your villain knowledge you should join the darkside :P

Marvelite161

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

favourite hero(s): Silver surfer,Fantastic Four, Doctor strange, Spider-man,X-men, Deadpool, ms. marvel

favourite villain(s): Doctor Doom, Dormammu, Doctor Octopus, Galactus,, Ultron

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In no particular order

Favorite heroes: Hal Jordan, Spider-Man, Thor Odinson, Black Panther, Kyle Rayner, X-23, Supergirl, Cassandra Cain, John Stewart, Wolverine, Batman

Favorite villains: Dr. Doom, Atrocitus, Sinestro, Two Face, Joker, Dormammu, Juggernaut, Enchantress, Malekith, Eddie Brock Venom, Green Goblin

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally West & Doctor Doom

MonkeyStarship

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fav Heroes- Casey Jones Green Arrow Hawkeye

Fav Villains- Captain Boomerang Deathstroke Crossbones

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

@ramy: Haha I got loads of favourite heroes also but they are always boring reasons why people like them haha.

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Masker

favorite hero. Daredevil

favorite villain: Penguin (changed my mind)

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Cloakx14

Favorite hero- Batman, Wally west

Favorite vilian - Joker

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hero- The Flash (Barry Allen), then Batman

Villain- Magneto, then the Joker

regie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dick Grayson because I am him.

kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By kenshiroo

SuperHero: Kenshiro simply he is the best martial artist comic I’ve ever seen, he represents the essence of true honorability of warrior in all aspects of life. He is the wisest, kind and mature spiritually warrior even more than Kenshin Himura, Ryu, Goku, Guts and Seiya. His soul and strength of his willpower is incorruptible despite suffering the loss of almost all his friends and loved ones. He endured countless bloody battles and always has maintained his humility, even after being utterly defeated in combat. He respects all the most powerful opponents in his battles (those who still have a soul worthy to be respected), without disqualifying anyone and understands the reason of their unconformity, anger, sadness or lack of love. Even he achieved empathy, great respect and peace between his most bitter or hatred adversaries.

There are many reasons more…

No Caption Provided

SuperVillain: Juggernaut, he was created by Stan Lee like an unstoppable force able to beat up with physical force any superhero on comics: called Hulk, Thor, etc. and even if that's the case Superman. His purpose makes him the perfect badass opponent to the strongest superheroes in order to take their full display of power without being hurt or killed by them.

Others reasons, the fact he has been the black sheep of the Xavier’s family because he had to deal with the abuse of his father and the humiliation of being relegated and overshadowed by Xavier until he became the Juggernaut. He achieved his redemption before the hate to Xavier and his particular style of being a badass antihero. There are many reasons more…

No Caption Provided

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman, Goku, and Green Arrow are among my favorite heroes.

Lex Luthor, Darth Vader, and Deathstroke are among my favorite villains.

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor,batman,joker,gorr

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Barry Allen, He is the perfect hero.

Joker, He is the perfect Villain.

Deadpool, He is the perfect Anti-Hero.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heroes.

-DC/ let's take it back 2002. I'm watching static shock and sinestro corps attacks. All off a sudden Jon Stewart shows up.

-Marvel/Before 1st xmen movie it was cyclops. Then wolvie. Then spiderman. So I'll choose Nightcrawler.

-Shonen Jump/Yoh Asakura

Etc. etc.

Villains.

-DC/Sinestro.

-Marvel/Kraven the hunter. Never read a story and personally don't know the guy. But comic vine did a "getting to know" of him a while back and it made me think wtf isn't he pushed to A List villain. I even found lots of scans for stuff he did. He's pretty much a super soldier.

-Shonen Jump/Crocodile. Some guys don't need to be described.

Ryokuma100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My favorite (don't judge me) is Goku. I've grown up with him and he is a great hero.

My favorite villain has to be Joker though. He's so simple and cunning sometimes. DC really made themselves a winner here

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Batman1130

My favorite hero is batman. I know that is a boring answer but it's the truth. Batman is not your typical boyscout hero. He pushes the limits of what is considered "right" but always has the restraint to keep from killing. Batman is also just a "regular" human (I know he is peak human/genius/billionaire). Batman also has a ton of cool gadgets. He is also an awesome martial artist.

My favorite villain is probably Doomsday because he kinda embodies the nature of villains in comics. Always adapting and is more difficult to stop every time. Plus he is a true challenge for my second favorite superhero: Superman!

Avatar image for deactivated-6137545428734
deactivated-6137545428734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Spiderman