Q: Comic Universe equivalent of "Freddy vs. Jason" ?

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathGorath444

Since it's the month of Halloween I thought this might be something to dwell on or ask.

I was watching a video of a FT13 review & The guy said that "Jason is the Juggernaut of the Horror Icons" So then I though cool I guess it makes sense as far as strength & Durability would go (Not saying there on the same level just the same for each characters respective Genre-Verses if that makes sense).

Then I though who would be Freddy's counterpart in comics, I ended up thinking Sinestro because he is powered by fear & like Freddy with the Dream World Sinestro with his power ring can construct anything he wants. Was gonna say Scarecrow but isn't as strong as Sinestro so then I though hmm . . . . "Sinestro vs. Juggernaut" would be cool to see.

So what two characters from comics would make a Comic Universe equivalent to the "Freddy vs. Jason" fight?

A:Character must originate from Comics?

B:For the heck of it who would win? Sinestro or Juggernaut(Cain)?

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Bierschneeman

umm... they made that comic....its called, Freddy vs Jason vs Ash

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DeathGorath444

@bierschneeman: No not that lol, What I meant was what comic book originated characters would make for a comic book version of Freddy vs. Jason?

My example was for Freddy I choose Sinestro because they both deal with fear & can construct anything they can think of & for Jason I choose Juggernaut because both are very durable & have amazing strength & can't seem to be stopped & are walking tanks. Thus because both characters originally came from comics Sinestro vs. Juggernaut would be a comic book version of that battle, The question was what fight to you would be a comic book version of "Freddy vs. Jason" fight & that both characters had to originate from comics since this would be a comic book equivalent of that fight, Understand?

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ummm....Jason vs Solomon Grundy....(two super zombies)

Freddy Vs Psycho Pirate

Ash vs..

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bierschneeman: Your Getting close but still not there yet. I didn't say Freddy or Jason could be included because they don't come from comics but I will give another example with what you did.

So I see you had Grundy as Jason equivalent because of the Zombie thing & Psycho Pirate as Freddy's I guess because Freddy is based on fear which is an emotion to which Psycho Pirate controls so there for your fight would be "Psycho Pirate vs. Solomon Grundy!" Which is pretty cool.

Since their both from DC did they ever meet let alone fight?

Were you get Ash from lol

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bierschneeman: Your Getting close but still not there yet. I didn't say Freddy or Jason could be included because they don't come from comics but I will give another example with what you did.

So I see you had Grundy as Jason equivalent because of the Zombie thing & Psycho Pirate as Freddy's I guess because Freddy is based on fear which is an emotion to which Psycho Pirate controls so there for your fight would be "Psycho Pirate vs. Solomon Grundy!" Which is pretty cool.

Since their both from DC did they ever meet let alone fight?

Were you get Ash from lol

the original comic was Freddy vs Jason vs Ash (if im not mistaken)

this is long time before the movie.

Ash being the protagonist from the Evil Dead series

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7 the_stegman  Moderator

Grundy vs Doctor Destiny

Husk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solomon vs Scarecrow

I think Grundy has cemented himself in as the comic equivalent of Jason Voorhese

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bierschneeman:

Are you just stating this as a fact because if so then cool I know that comics already but that comic isn't what I'm talking about in this thread lol

What is long before the movie? The fight between Psycho Pirate & Grundy?, Well I would suspect that lol I just wanted to know when & if you remember who won the fight?

I know who Ash is but what does he have to do with this thread?

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DeathGorath444

@husk: I then wonder who would be close to Freddy as a comic equivalent?