Putting the pieces of the New 52's history together

fACEmelter88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By fACEmelter88

Well I love my DC comic history before the reboot but though many, MANY things have changed I still love my DC characters. Though many have been changed some for the better few for the worst I still questioned what was left from the past. Some info has been given about what hasn't happened but little on what has transpired. I still question what "stuck" but of lately wish has been granted.

What has recently been confirmed to have happened

GL:New Guardians #17 has revealed Hal Jordan did die while reigniting the sun

GL:New Guardians #17 showed that Kyle was possessed by the Paralax entity (and possibly was Ion at one point)

Gl:New Guardians 17 the Sinestro Corps (war?) came to earth

GL Corps #17 show Guy in his "Warrior" identity (maybe even when he used a yellow ring)

Gl Corps #17 showed that Guy and Ice dated at one point...so she's out there somewhere in the New 52

Gl Corps 17 showed Guy face to face with the Anti-Monitor (along with mini images of stuff that happened pre-reboot that we assumed still happened involving Geoff Johns arcs)

Green Lantern #17 showed Ganthet possessed by the Paralax entity

Action Comics # 16 confirmed Superman was killed by Doomsday and of course came back

Have I missed any developments? What else has been confirmed to have happened? Let me and everyone else know what we have missed. Was Batman broken by Bane or other things that have yet to be confirmed.

What or who do you want to know more about since the reboot?

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lightsout

Ice was already in Justice League International (new52) before that reference.