Put these street levelers in order based on strength

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Deadpool, Daredevil, Batman, Captain America, Wolverine, and Deathstroke. I think the first three are close to each other in strength and I think that the last three are so what do you think? I don't think this has been done before.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

1. Wolverine

2. Captain America

3. Deathstroke

4. Deadpool

5. Batman

6. Daredevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Captain America

2. Wolverine

3. Deathstroke

4. Batman

5. Deadpool

6. Daredevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My list would be

Captain america

Deathstroke

Wolverine

Batman

Deadpool

Daredevil

Not sure if slade and Logan should be switched. Both of them and Steve are really close IMO

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Wolverine

Cap

Slade

Batman

Deadpool

Daredevil

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

1. Wolverine

2. Deathstroke

3. Cap

4. Deadpool

5. Batman

6. DD

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By PowerHerc
  1. Captain America
  2. Deathstroke
  3. Wolverine
  4. Batman
  5. Deadpool
  6. Daredevil
stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

@jayc1324 said:

My list would be

Captain america

Deathstroke

Wolverine

Batman

Deadpool

Daredevil

Not sure if slade and Logan should be switched. Both of them and Steve are really close IMO

Yours is about right. I don't know if Slade could keep a elevator from falling like Wolverine did so they might need to be switched but over all yours is right. Cap, Logan and Slade are ridiculously close

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Yeah I wasn't too sure about slade and wolverine. I would say new 52 slade is stronger but I can see pre new 52 slade being weaker, though only by a little bit.

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not familiar with Wolverine's feats but just given that he has an insane healing ability & bones that wouldn't stress under extreme pressures, I'd have to imagine he has the potential for being very strong (with the "real world" reason being that he's more a brawler/stabber/slasher & a moment of lifting a really big object would be more out of character than it would be for say, Superman). Steroids don't really make your muscles stronger so much as they speed up the healing of stressed muscles (wherein new muscle fibers are formed), so you're able to keep working out without having down-time. Wolverine's healing would pretty much do the same thing & he'd be able to push his strength to his biological max (+perhaps more, given his bones) rather easily.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightsout: Hes not only strong because of the reasons you listed but also because having enhanced strength is part of his power set. @wolverine08 could give you a ton of feats that put him around slade and Steve's level. But I think Steve is stronger and slade too but they are all really close

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wolverine008

@lightsout: Wolverine was born with naturally enhanced strength. It has nothing to do with healing.

No Caption Provided

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lightsout

@wolverine08: I never said that it says that in the comics (rarely do writers get that detailed in their explanations), just that it would logically work that way.

@jayc1324: Yea, that's why I qualified that I wasn't familiar with his feats, because just "in theory" I would venture to put him at the top.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Depending on how his strength works...... I would say it could just be "better" muscle fibers (/muscle-design), given that his strength isn't too extreme (Hulk/Superman esque, where biology alone wouldn't explain it). If so, I would say that if you compared him to someone with similar physiology (except w/o the healing factor), he could get stronger (or at least stronger faster), if they both trained to get to their max. And, I would think that he could stay at that "max" with little effort to specifically train his muscles (since he's always doing something rough-&-tumble). They'd just be tearing & healing & remaining strong. (Given his long life & the hundreds of battles he's experienced, he's probably at that already).