#1 Posted by FiguredOut95 (379 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher has The Punisher's Battle Van ... So has a wide range of gear.

Fight takes pace in abandond NYC

How many Nazis could Punisher fend off before meeting his doom?

#2 Posted by FiguredOut95 (379 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#3 Edited by Alchemax_7 (347 posts) - - Show Bio

"Punisher vs. Nazis Infinite" a digital first for $0.99 Featuring the Battle Van with wide range of gear that will soon run out. Takes place in abandoned New York City, How many infinite amounts Nazis can he fight off before meeting his Doom? Also including a back-up story titled BUMP.

Maybe it would have been smarter of Frank to leave the city like the rest of the people.

#4 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

1 or 2.

#5 Posted by FiguredOut95 (379 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alchemax_7: @Alchemax_7 said:

"Punisher vs. Nazis Infinite" a digital first for $0.99 Featuring the Battle Van with wide range of gear that will soon run out. Takes place in abandoned New York City, How many infinite amounts Nazis can he fight off before meeting his Doom? Also including a back-up story titled BUMP.

Maybe it would have been smarter of Frank to leave the city like the rest of the people.

Very funny :P

#6 Posted by Flash1777 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#7 Posted by ShadowMonkey (70 posts) - - Show Bio

So assuming that the Nazi Regime still existed, they would most likely be armed with some of the best weapons in the world and still have some of the best snipers in the world. If this was not set in NYC and the Nazis were set up more like an army full of mindless pawns ready to get slaughtered in mass numbers, then yes, with heavy employment of suspension of disbelief, Punisher would be able to take out thousands. But unfortunately you put Punisher in NYC, and on the ground to get to his battle van, so the locations for snipers would be infinite, and therefore, Punisher would be shot several times and have to crawl into his van and make a quick getaway while mowing down hundreds of Nazis on the ground as he fled.

#8 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

assuming it's the end of the war Reich, I'd say several thousands if he can camp up pretty well.

#9 Posted by cals (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Castle gets killed within seconds.

#10 Posted by Rabidwolfdog (259 posts) - - Show Bio

999,998 and right be for he breaks the odometer he just lets the last Nazis whose some quiver little spazoid armed with a Luger finish him off, only because he lets him

#11 Posted by FiguredOut95 (379 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowMonkey: Hhhhhmmmmm I guess, good reply. :D

#12 Posted by ShadowMonkey (70 posts) - - Show Bio

@FiguredOut95: You sound kinda disappointed in my reply above. My guess is because I didn't see Punisher winning the battle. But now let me expand my imagination and let Frank Castle be the man we know he is. So the Nazis have arrived on the shores on the US and the Alliance's armies have obviously been wiped out along the North Eastern states at least. However, this wouldn't take place in hours, most likely days, so the Punisher would have time to think and prepare before he acted. Knowing that he would be the only man up against an army (again with amazing snipers), and in NYC, Frank would set bombs under each building's foundation (military explosives, gas tankers, etc - he would figure it out). He would then pile up empty cars strategically in the streets and filter the Nazis into a bottleneck death tunnel (think 300). Now he can take the guys in the bottleneck with the artillery in his battle van, however, the Nazis would send snipers up the buildings to shoot down on the Punisher, but this is where phase 2 takes place. He blows out the foundations, the buildings collapse and somehow the building both come down onto the army of Nazis and explode around to make out the very Skull logo he wears on his shirt. F*** Ya Punisher! F*** Ya! You just saved the US and made the Alliance proud!

#13 Posted by SUNMAN (7140 posts) - - Show Bio

a dozen at best

#14 Posted by dtm1980 (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... hahaha... damn naysayers...

Take this into account first. 1.) he has been going through an infinite supply of streetgangs, mafia goons, mercenaries and soldiers for nigh on three decades. 2.) with the battle van, yes his resources will be limited, but they always have been limited, which is how he works best. And 3.) what else is the Punisher best known for? Collecting stockpiles of his enemies' weapons and ammunition!

So with the fact that there is an unlimited supply of Nazis in NYC and that the city is abandoned. I give him about 5 years before he ends up having to go elsewhere to find more unlimited nazis!

#15 Posted by dtm1980 (239 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowMonkey: Nice, I like that you described in detail exactly how he might take them out. Plus, I happen to think he's a miles better sniper and guerilla. Nazis may have dirty tactics but there's no one dirtier than Frank when it comes to wiping out scum!

#16 Posted by FiguredOut95 (379 posts) - - Show Bio

@dtm1980: Sweet reply thanks!

#17 Posted by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio

Until Punisher runs out of bullets. Might get a few more kills with a knife afterwards.

#18 Posted by Cavemold (1669 posts) - - Show Bio

#19 Posted by dtm1980 (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Plus, Punisher is US Marine, Lurp (Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol), Survivalist, Sniper, Navy Seal Demolitions trained and a qualified pilot. You'd be looking at Red Dawn meets Die Hard hahaha

#20 Edited by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

There is not enough space on the earth, in our galaxy, or possibly in the entire universe or to fit an infinite number of nazis nor is there enough matter to create an infinite supply.

#21 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot? I mean, this is a lot like what he does anyway. [Killing regular people with guns] So I'd say at least five hundred hundred, as I believe that's the record of Simo Hayha, and no doubt Frank is at least that good if not better.

#22 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

He kills all of them.

#23 Posted by FiguredOut95 (379 posts) - - Show Bio

@FiMFTW: ........... an infinite supply

#24 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

@FiguredOut95: ALL of them...

#25 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19892 posts) - - Show Bio

@FiMFTW said:

@FiguredOut95: ALL of them...

Unless he lives forever he can't kill all of them.

#26 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Sieg ****ing Heil, he dies in an avalanche of corpses

#27 Posted by FiguredOut95 (379 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

Sieg ****ing Heil, he dies in an avalanche of corpses

hahahaha

#28 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@FiguredOut95:

They are ze vad guys but I would be a lying weasel If I said that I hate their dress code

Fabulous!

#29 Posted by Reignmaker (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

Shouldn't this be in the battle forum?