Professor Zoom Eobard Thawne help!

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Does anyone have scans of Eobard's best reaction feats? Specifically his quickest?

I've got them of Barry and Wally but Eobard seems to dwell between the 2, speed wise. So I need some reaction feats.

Please post @ me with scans for notification.

I appreciate it

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Thor-Parker
Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dredeuced

It'd probably be that time he fought Wally in less than a picosecond during chain lightning. Or his Rebirth and Post Rebirth Flash fights.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@TheTrueBarryAllen

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nickthedevil

http://www.comicvine.com/professor-zoom/4005-18340/forums/professor-zoom-respect-your-teacher-660165/

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: I've been there and there's some great stuff but I didn't know if he had a specific feat that, reaction wise, put him closer to Wally than Barry. Also what do you think of him on CW's The Flash?

@dredeuced: so he had to have sub-picosecond reaction time right? and thanks man!

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: I've got a couple fights in there that give him the reactioj feats you're looking for--

As per CW's Reverse Flash? I love it, but I only have a tiny gripe, but it's so overshadowed with how great they made him. They made him too human. In the comics, he's never built a relationship-- with anyone. He's a full on misanthropic self-centered person. So much a psychotic, that Batman goes as far to compare Joker with Thawne evenly. He even despises other villains because he looks down on all of them.

So it's WAY out of character for him to be confessing how much he enjoyed Cisco and the rest of Star Co.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: I think that the original Harrison Wells is somewhat still in there and sort of influencing Eobard... Thawne is still the dominant personality but Wells is sort of still in there...

Plus the writers said that we are going to see how Thawne and a Wells merging had an effect on Thawne...

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomeperson: didn't know that was said.

But you can definitely see the transformation. Before he did that thing with Wells, he was a textbook sociopath. Without emotion, without remorse all around. Then afterwards you can see more personality to him.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: Agreed...

When he killed Cisco is Out of Time, he said "Forgive Me, but to me you've been dead for centuries"

But when it came to Tess, Epbard just went to the real Wells: "This woman has been dead for centuries" with no remorse what so ever...

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: which ones in particular? AND yeah I love their spin on him but I imagine he's going to be a coldhearted beast by the end of season one. I'm curious to see what his "end game" is, and why his power are fluctuate.

Avatar image for thebiggestx-fan
TheBiggestX-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: When did the Batman and Joker comparison happen???

Scans please???