Preppers vs Speedsters and Superbricks

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dre_Savage

I can faintly understand that high tier preppers like Reed, Doom, Braniac, etc, are able to BFR SOME high tier speedsters.

But it seems the norm here is that a prepper vs a speester/speedbrick results in the prepper winning, even if the prepper is given little to no prep...and in some cases, against bloodlusted characters.

My question, how does any prepper, maybe with the exception of Thanos bc of his physical durability, handle a potential half a second blitz from characters like Superman, WW, Flash, MMH, Surfer, Sentry, and other super powerhouses like Apocalypse, Lobo, Rider, Doomsday, high tier Hulk and Juggernaut incarnations, Gladiator, etc?

For example, if I said, Doom and Strange vs bloodlusted Superman and Surfer, prep team gets 30 mins prep, but no BFR or Kryptonite, who would you vote for?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom because he already stole Surfer's cosmic power and would do it again here

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did the Surfer attempt a blitz? It's like, Doom is mortal, he may see things faster than your or eye, may even dodge a bullet or two, but how does he actually snap his fingers, press a button, aim a death ray, or whatever, in a microsecond?

(Not being a smart a&# man, just trying to learn a little bit)

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Strider1992

Constantine's contingency plan for Flash worked out pretty well.

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By lightsout

People tend to let their favoritism of certain prep-characters get in the way of objectivity. There's PIS prep, just as there is PIS physical feats.