Prediction on Female Thor (Possible Spoilers)

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Havenless

Thor will be replaced soon by a female counterpart. She is blonde, heroic, and above all, worthy.

Who could this possibly be? Well I have a pretty good guess that I haven't heard mentioned yet. Firstly, We learn 3 IMMEDIATE things just looking at this page:

No Caption Provided

1. She has knowledge of the hammer's location and is actively seeking it. If this were Valkyrie, Angela, Captain Marvel, Jane Foster, Gwen Stacy, Emma Frost, Mockingbird, whoever is the popular guess today, none of them have ever lifted the hammer. If they were to approach it, they simply wouldn't walk over and pick it up. This person KNOWS she's worthy. She's ready for the power before she even touches it. Could be vanity, but...

2. "There must always be a Thor." Why? This is a person who recognizes Thor's significance to the balance of the universe. This is a person who is going to immediately take up the hammer to defend Asgard AND Midgard. This line doesn't say to me, "I wanna be Thor because it's cool!" It says to me, "I dare not think of a world where Thor is not there to help us."

3. Do you happen to know the common drawing style of a warrior's cloak? You should, a lot of Marvel's 'high and mighty' type heroes have them: Thor, Valkyrie, Angela, Gladiator, Sentry, etc. Usually when wearing a cloak/cape like this, you don't want the thing dragging on the ground while you're pummeling someone. So it'll probably end around your knees, as such:

But... that's weird. It doesn't appear she's kneeling for the hammer, yet in the picture, it appears that not only is the cape dragging behind her, it's dragging WELL behind her. That's no moon, it's a space station! Or a robe, to be specific. Who wears robes while just walking around? Royalty.

So she knows where it is, can access it, knows well beforehand she is perfectly worthy, respects the concept of Thor, and is of royalty....

No Caption Provided

Boy, Freyja is looking awfully smug in this page from Thor #1, isn't she? In fact, you could almost refer to that look as 'silent plotting.' Nice robes hanging behind her too, by the way. She's got some solid blonde hair going on, and Thor's helmet won't be too far of a stretch from what adorns her head already.

What is this whole arc going to be about again? Oh yeah, Odin has suddenly returned from his own self-imposed exile and the All-Mother is none too happy about it. If you're going up against the most powerful Asgardian in history, wouldn't Mjolnir be the first thing you go for?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mind blown dude, mind blown. That would be really something else if it's one of the All-Mothers.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Havenless

Mind blown dude, mind blown. That would be really something else if it's one of the All-Mothers.

I agree totally

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

The whole robes = royalty thing is kind of fallacious logic. Robes could also make her a wizard or something.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

The whole robes = royalty thing is kind of fallacious logic. Robes could also make her a wizard or something.

Who are you implying?

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

So...Thors mommy is going to become Thor?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By those_eyes
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

@havenless: I have no idea. It was late at night, I was drinking and I tried to make a joke.

4Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By 4Thor

Aaron also says that is someone close to Thor (Odinson)
Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Havenless

@4thor said:

Hope I'm right! Though I predicted Superior Spider-Man was 2099, so I can vindicate myself with this. I made this thread before that image was out, at least for me.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

So...Thors mommy is going to become Thor?

Freyja is not Thor's mom. Gaea is his biological mother and Frigga is the one who raised him so there's no way Freyja qualifies as his mommy.

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since Jason Aaron is writing the book, I predict Thor will eventually get his hammer back as he has future Thor in possession of Mjolnir.