• 56 results
#1 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

So statically who is the strongest character in all comics and history of comics?

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Do Manga count and do God/Cosmic Beings count?

#3 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Do Manga count and do God/Cosmic Beings count?"

well, i was asking for that. errm...no, i ment all comics as in marvel, dc, dark horse etc.
Post Edited:2007-11-06 02:38:18

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"Nobody says:
"Do Manga count and do God/Cosmic Beings count?"
well, i was asking for that. errm...no, i ment all comics as in marvel, dc, dark horse etc."
Without Cosmic Beings/Gods and no Manga I would say Mr. Majestic or Superman.
#5 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

AMAZO, ( JLU version)

#6 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"AMAZO, ( JLU version)"

not a comic

#7 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Speaking of purely strength, (not overall power or the champion of all battles) I say the Hulk.

WHY? Because Hulk's strength has no limit but his own anger. His powers grow and mutate. He can grow stronger and stronger. Some people don't like how strong he is in WWH but that's always been part of Hulk cannon.

"The madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets."

#8 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

on earth i give it to hulk

#9 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, Hulk, because their strength is, really, "limitless". There are more who match it and whatnot, but these are the first two to come to my mind.

#10 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"How about that guy who had the power gem befire Drax. I can't remember his name. Think he had it before Thanos put them all together."

the champion. and yes his strength was limitless too.

#11 Posted by GodOfDoom (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

Lobo

Superman

Gladiator

#12 Posted by Clantern (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Well super-strengh as in punching HAS to go to Superman, because even when he's clark kent, at all times in the day, come rain or shine, his STRENGH STAYS WITH HIM, but if bruce banner was well... bruce banner, he's not atall strong, therefor supes = don't mess with spandex!

Lobo is strong, not sure about superman strong though, the thing is with superman is the speed which gives him momentum for a more powerful punch.

Okay i just remembered, Barry Allen, i think his infinate mass punch simultanuiosly will bring Super-nan (haha i made an awful pun of your name, no one gets away with saying things to me!) to his knees, also black adam, captain marvel etc...

#13 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Clantern says:

"Well super-strengh as in punching HAS to go to Superman, because even when he's clark kent, at all times in the day, come rain or shine, his STRENGH STAYS WITH HIM, but if bruce banner was well... bruce banner, he's not atall strong, therefor supes = don't mess with spandex! Lobo is strong, not sure about superman strong though, the thing is with superman is the speed which gives him momentum for a more powerful punch. Okay i just remembered, Barry Allen, i think his infinate mass punch simultanuiosly will bring Super-nan (haha i made an awful pun of your name, no one gets away with saying things to me!) to his knees, also black adam, captain marvel etc..."
You mean who can punch hardest? Well Methos said Lobo broke Superman's jaw with one punch. He is a beast. I am not sure where Mr. Majestic stands but he is up their too.
#14 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Champion, Hulk, or Majestic
Post Edited:2007-11-08 16:23:19

#15 Posted by Eradicator (306 posts) - - Show Bio

I say HULK because of the 150 billion tons he can lift. I really haven't seen those kinds of numbers out of anyone else, I could be mistaken though.

#16 Posted by GodOfDoom (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Clantern says:

"Well super-strengh as in punching HAS to go to Superman, because even when he's clark kent, at all times in the day, come rain or shine, his STRENGH STAYS WITH HIM, but if bruce banner was well... bruce banner, he's not atall strong, therefor supes = don't mess with spandex! Lobo is strong, not sure about superman strong though, the thing is with superman is the speed which gives him momentum for a more powerful punch. Okay i just remembered, Barry Allen, i think his infinate mass punch simultanuiosly will bring Super-nan (haha i made an awful pun of your name, no one gets away with saying things to me!) to his knees, also black adam, captain marvel etc..."

Lobo is as strong as superman, maybe stronger(not sure)

#17 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhmmm I don't know this dude's name but there is a pic of him in one of the threads around page 50 in all topics.

Hulk : "GGRRR! HULK CAN'T GO ANY MORE MADDER!"

unknown dude : "HAHAHAHA! I'ver never had to use this much strength before restrains hulk while hulk is at his angryest"

#18 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Walker or beyonder. Thor in warriors rage basically crushes all listed up their to lol.

#19 Posted by shogun (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a huge Thor fan but I got with Hulk ( more the savage Hulk ) .

#20 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder his strength is truly limitless.

#21 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

just wanted to drop this off here, its the all-star superman. lol

Post Edited:2007-11-13 15:42:09

#22 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, technically, Beyonder doesn't have any super-strength. He can just warp reality/physical laws of the universe allowing him to lift whatever he wants.

I'd say the Hulk in sheer strength alone. But what happened in that All Star Superman comic? What did the Doc have to tell Supes?

#23 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

PhoenixSouvenir says:

"But what happened in that All Star Superman comic? What did the Doc have to tell Supes?"

He got stronger (and more powers) because he got caught in an explosion near the sun (or something like that, can't remember) and his cells were supercharged with solar radiation. The doctor told him that even though solar energy powers him, it was too much and his cells would burn out and he'd eventually die.

#24 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"PhoenixSouvenir says:
"But what happened in that All Star Superman comic? What did the Doc have to tell Supes?"
He got stronger (and more powers) because he got caught in an explosion near the sun (or something like that, can't remember) and his cells were supercharged with solar radiation. The doctor told him that even though solar energy powers him, it was too much and his cells would burn out and he'd eventually die."

Wow.

1. .Guess what title I'm picking up tomorrow?
#25 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Cranbrook has a comic store :(

#26 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"just wanted to drop this off here, its the all-star superman. lol
Post Edited:2007-11-13 15:42:09"

I don't like you anymore, and I hate Superman more.

#27 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"I don't like you anymore, and I hate Superman more."

it's basically an "Elseworld" or "What if..." story...

just ignore it lol

M

#28 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like you anymore, and I hate Superman more."

Join the Club.

#29 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"I don't like you anymore, and I hate Superman more."

it's basically an "Elseworld" or "What if..." story...

just ignore it lol

M

"

Don't ignore it, the All Star title is good stuff. What's it on now, 9 issues? Pretty sure all of them were good. But if the super strength is all you can see, maybe you should ignore it.

#30 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio

"Take this, Haters."

#31 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

PhoenixSouvenir says:

""Take this, Haters." "

You really want us to hate Superman even more, don't you?

#32 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Hate is such a strong word... it seems to be wrongly used a lot of times.

#33 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

just a query.. who is the strongest person in the Marvel U?

M

#34 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be someone Cosmic like a Celestial, Galactus, Beyonder etc. using their powers to augment their strength.

#35 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

There are a lot of people at the top who could be the strongest in Marvel. Hulk, Thor, Bi-Beast, Kurse, The Champion, and I'm sure a few more I haven't mentioned. Thor only makes it on this list when he has his belt on (doubles his strength) and is in his warrior's madness. I didn't mention Hercules because Thor is about his strength without the belt and his warrior's madness, so Hercules cant match the others listed.

Champion's only here when he has his power gem, without it his strength level is debatable. and Bi-Beast and Kurse are probably on the low end of this short list. Their strengths have limits while the power gem (Champion) and Hulk's strength are limitless.

#36 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

let us not forget champion of the universe

#37 Posted by Adidas Demon (169 posts) - - Show Bio

I would saw Beyonder. he can make himself as strong as he wants too. Non-cosmic would have to be Superman. I would also choose Juggernaut over the hulk. and

I feel I'll get a lot of, "but, but, but world war hulk. But, but, but he stronger now."

#38 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday, Hulk, Thor, Silver Surfer... All extremely powerful.

#39 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Champion of the universe. Hulk. Doomsday. Silver Surfer. Superman. Sentry. Drax. Thanos. Darksied. Thor. Mr Majestic. Juggernaut. Hercules. The list goes on and on.
Post Edited:2007-12-13 16:43:58

#40 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"let us not forget champion of the universe"

Who forgot him?

Adidas Demon says:

"I would saw Beyonder. he can make himself as strong as he wants too."

So can too many other cosmic characters for us to single out Beyonder.

Adidas Demon says:

"Non-cosmic would have to be Superman. I would also choose Juggernaut over the hulk. and I feel I'll get a lot of, "but, but, but world war hulk. But, but, but he stronger now.""

If youre doing DC and Marvel, then you have an awful lot of characters to go through between Superman and Juggernaut. And way before WWH, Hulk had more strength feats than Juggernaut. It doesn't mean that Juggernaut isn't as strong, it just means that there isnt enough evidence to support the claim that Juggernaut is stronger than Hulk. Hulk's strength is only limited by how angry he gets, and his capacity for anger is supposed to be limitless.

#41 Posted by Adidas Demon (169 posts) - - Show Bio

If you want to debate Hulk v Juggernaut. I think it would be most appropriate in another thread. So i wont plague this thread by threading about something else.

#42 Posted by Cosmic Mancer (195 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalpse, The Runner, Thanos, Silver Surfer, Hulk and Superman

#43 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Adidas Demon says:

"If you want to debate Hulk v Juggernaut. I think it would be most appropriate in another thread. So i wont plague this thread by threading about something else."

If you want to debate it, then make the thread. I'm always open for a debate.

#44 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Recap thread has a big Juggs/Hulk thread you guys can continue.

#45 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Then Adidas, let me know if you want to.

#46 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"just wanted to drop this off here, its the all-star superman. lol
Post Edited:2007-11-13 15:42:09"

Well I guess Superman is the strongest after all

#47 Posted by BlackHulkZilla (151 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK,HULK,HULK(NO DOUBT),AND AS FAR AS WHO CAN HIT DA HARDEST I THINK U ALL NEED CONSIDER DA HULK(YES AGAIN)IN DAT CATEGORY AS WELL,BECAUSE IN ANOTHER 1 OF HULKS JAW DROPPING MOMENTS HE WAS THE 1 DAT LEAP INTO DA SKY,AND SHATTERED AN ASTEROID WIT 1 SINGLE PUNCH,THE ASTEROID WAS HEADING TOWARDS EARTH,AND TWICE DA SIZE OF EARTH,NOW DATS A POWERED PACKED PUNCH! WITH LESS POWER USE BECAUSE HE DIDNT HAVE ANY FOUNDATION UNDERNEATH HIM,AND PLUS HE LEAP STRAIGHT UP AT A FALLING TWICE DA SIZE OF EARTH,TRAVELING WITH AMAZING SPEED,AND GRAVITY PULLING IT FASTER ASTEROID,BEING IN DA AIR,AND NOT HAVING NO FOUNDATION UNDERNEATH U ESPECIALLY WHEN UR NOT A FLYER,CANT MOVE IN FOWARD DIRECTION WIT FORCE WHILE IN THE AIR LIKE SUPERMAN SURELY I THINK U WOULD AGREE DAT SUBTRACT SUM POWER FROM UR PUNCH,BUT DA HULK STILL SHATTERED A MEGA SIZED ASTEROID WIT LITTLE POWER THAT WOULD HAVE DESTROYED EARTH.(NOW DATS MAJOR SON)

#48 Posted by BlackHulkZilla (151 posts) - - Show Bio

NICE PIC.RESPOND,BUT ITS BEEN PROVEN DAT SUPES IS NO LONGER THE STRONGEST,HIS REIGN CAME 2 AN ABRUPT END WHEN HULK WAS CREATED,SORRY BUT HULK STILL HAS DAT TITLE.

#49 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio

1.I say The Incredible Hulk: STRONGEST THERE IS

2.Hyperion

3.Mephisto

4.Superman

5.Doomsday

6.Galactus

7.Silver Surfer

8.Juggernaut

9.She-Hulk

10.Thanos

#50 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio