#1 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, you are currently viewing what I believe is a hero who has a load of untapped potential and a character whose story should really be expanded on. Her name is... Rainbow girl. If you don't know her, she is the only character, aside from Hope, capable of directly tapping into and controlling all seven colors of the Emotional spectrum. Imagine all of that power in the hands of one person. The only disadvantage, she's un experienced and no ones really taken the time to develop her as a character. So I ask you, my fellow Comic Vine members, why has no one taken advantage of a hidden gem like this and made her more than she is, given her an origin story, or something. If she was a bit more developed, she could beat Hal Jordan, Kyle Raydner, and any Corps member who even tried to face her. But what do they do, they giver her five panels and you don't hear from her again. Whaaaaa!!! O________O

I have my own theories on how her power is different from that of the Corps members, but I'll clarify that later.

#2 Posted by Nightwing4 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

What/when are her showings?

#3 Posted by SupermanWins465 (218 posts) - - Show Bio

Most powerful?  

Dr. Manhattan could kill her.

#4 Posted by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio

How does she control the emotional spectrum? That's really vague. If you want to be technical, so can Psycho Pirate - look what happened to him.

#5 Posted by Spawn92 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

after the new 52? SwampThing?

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32823 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:

How does she control the emotional spectrum? That's really vague. If you want to be technical, so can Psycho Pirate - look what happened to him.

so can Kyle Rayner 
#7 Posted by mhanuroth (208 posts) - - Show Bio

the presence is more powerful than her