#1 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2828 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Please don't post in a topic if what you are writing is not relevant to the topic. We all like to have fun and joke around, I know. But if the topic is serious, a bug, a real question, etc etc DONT post off topic remarks.

2. No "LOL". You may not type "LOL" on comicvine! If you want to express laughing out loud you type "Muhahahaa". LOL sound like something a young teenage girl would type. So help you if you are not a young teenage girl and you type that on my website. Red L.A.M.P. will expunge you!

Thank you and carry on.
Post Edited:2007-03-12 00:42:21

Staff
#2 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Yahtzee!

(kidding, okay, i'll be good)

#3 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I make a suggestion? I'm gonna sound like such a bloody prude but we just got nudged on one of the threads about the age of the people here. Would it be an idea to maybe have a notice about age and say something like, could everyone keep in mind that there are minors accessing this board and they might read what you're writing, so keep it clean? Or is that just me being annoyingly prudish and british?

#4 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#5 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Clean writing is good, that works.

#6 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2828 posts) - - Show Bio

I just added #2.

Staff
#7 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84370 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol,thats funny,so the guy with the username "nigga" is okay? But we cant say lol? Okay I wont say lol.

#9 Posted by Impact (19 posts) - - Show Bio

My wife hates Hazah! nerd is the first thing that comes to mind. and coming from me, thats bad.

#10 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Lol,thats funny,so the guy with the username "nigga" is okay? But we cant say lol? Okay I wont say lol."

I don't know if the staff can make a whole thing for one guy.....

#11 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

the great powerful staff can do anything.

#12 Posted by Mr Xclusive (72 posts) - - Show Bio

this is true

#13 Posted by venomjr (243 posts) - - Show Bio

BWAHAHAHA