No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/thehonorablewarrior1982/blog/post-secret-wars-titles-part-2/106660/

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Glad to see x-men titles

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Like four more x-men titles... Bye bye mutants... you're so getting replaced by the inhumans.

I so get that Wanda solo.

Female Star lord on guardians and male star-lord solo? Or am I getting one of these genders wrong?

Nova probably gonna get some hate for featuring yet another Nova that is not Richard Rider... and rightfully so.

Avatar image for thehonorablewarrior1982
TheHonorableWarrior1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@stahlflamme: that's Sam's Father probably, there's two starlords indeed. So of the x-men are missing though in extraordinary X-Men that's the plot.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@thehonorablewarrior1982: With the family business line I guess that much is certain. I do would like for the series to reestablish the Novas and bring back Rich.

For the X-men, yeah, some are missing, but I would assume most are just not gonna be the main cast of any series, they are probably all still around, except adult Cyclops, who I will guess dies at the end of secret wars using the phoenix force to resurrect their universe or something.

Avatar image for thehonorablewarrior1982
TheHonorableWarrior1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@stahlflamme: sam is growing on me but I grew up the Richard Rider and I miss him I miss Nova Prime

Maluvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I'm actually not necessarily bothered that there a reduction in X titles. My hope is that it leads to more focused storylines and a chance to cut off some baggage. We'll see.