Post retcon Molecule Man isn't multiversal....?

• 66 results
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@maccyd said:

Well, Bendis nerfed quite a few characters he doesn't "get" in order to prop up Sentry.

Well that happens a lot though, you know giving one character some weird problems so another can shine. Though Molecule Man in the story was still shown very powerful. First, apart from Sentry with all black eyes, he literally stomped everyone he came across without have to exert at all. Literally walked though them.

We also see Molecule Man create a fake version of friend, and those friends were: Set, Mephisto, Beyonder, Zarathos etc. That already gives us a good indication that Bendis isnt really lowballing Molecule Man.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By dum529001

@killemall said:
@maccyd said:

Well, Bendis nerfed quite a few characters he doesn't "get" in order to prop up Sentry.

Well that happens a lot though, you know giving one character some weird problems so another can shine. Though Molecule Man in the story was still shown very powerful. First, apart from Sentry with all black eyes, he literally stomped everyone he came across without have to exert at all. Literally walked though them.

We also see Molecule Man create a fake version of friend, and those friends were: Set, Mephisto, Beyonder, Zarathos etc. That already gives us a good indication that Bendis isnt really lowballing Molecule Man.

I really don't get how people think Molecule Man was low-balled.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry is squirrel girl. The difference is people actually take him seriously.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I really don't get how people think Molecule Man was low-balled.

Specially when he did that we have never seen anyone else do. Molecule Man turns Bulls Eye into Water, the whole body including his eyes that have pure adamanitum in it. That's was badass.

I think people just have a bad idea that hey Bendis wrote it so it must be crap. Doesn't really hold true most of the time.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Killemall is back cool lol , Alright ! Friend "Note : I don't take to seriously" .

No Caption Provided

It doesn't say anything about Sentry being more powerful than HOM Scarlet Witch though friend. Merely says it could "gives us another House of M to deal with".

It appears they are using "House of M" as a metaphor to a hero going crazy and remaking the world. Nothing here, at least to me , seem to suggest he is more powerful than Scarlet Witch, or better yet the Chaos Wave that was unleashed during House of M.

But perhaps friend, your interpretation differs from mine.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

@claymore1998 said:
@thebestofthebest said:

Killemall is back cool lol , Alright ! Friend "Note : I don't take to seriously" .

No Caption Provided

It doesn't say anything about Sentry being more powerful than HOM Scarlet Witch though friend. Merely says it could "gives us another House of M to deal with".

It appears they are using "House of M" as a metaphor to a hero going crazy and remaking the world. Nothing here, at least to me , seem to suggest he is more powerful than Scarlet Witch, or better yet the Chaos Wave that was unleashed during House of M.

But perhaps friend, your interpretation differs from mine.

Well am Sure That was Referring to the Sentry Being equal Not more powerful !! .. There is another scan which i will post later , Now I have a lot of Stuffs going on My Mind "Work .. , blablabla" , We'll argue later Friend .

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: It doesn't say anything about his power being equal to HOM Wanda either though friend, and we have seen a similar instance where his insanity seem to be compared with Scarlet Witch during Dark Avengers. I think someone even posted those scans above.

But fair enough friend, we can argue whenever its convenient to you. No rush. Real life responsibility should always take precedent over a comic book debate.

And as always, although brief, it was fun debating with you. Hope we get to do this again sometimes ^_^

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

@claymore1998:Right ! I see your point there Bro , thou ! in conjunction with the scan i posted above It did say that he can cause another similar event to The HOM Wanda Which She was Multiversal at the moment (......) Well if you ask me .. The whole thing is just conflict or inconsistency / discrepancy , It's so confusing Because We have not yet properly deduced how Powerful is a Full powered Sentry , Most of the the time He unconsciously holds back as well as unaware of his true potential Tbh I'd Put him a bit above Post Retcon Molecule man I assume you already read the story arc .

Note : Sentries High-End feat's put him on a Multiversal+ level .

Yeah it was Posted Before , Tbh i do except it (Off Topic : I've notice That most of people in this site "C.V" doesn't count or rely on Bio's & Guidebook's to much , That doesn't make any sense to me at least , i don't know about you lol ).

Agreed , Real life Responsibilities are in much Higher State/degree than Comic book's :P.

Alright ! Same as you man :)

@killemall: Hey Man ! I just wanted to ask you something regarding The New 52 captain atom vs Silver surfer ! .. Who would win ? I've Notice most ppl Look At Adam as a weak opponent For surfer thou !! I think He isn't getting the credit he deserves .. , Can you give me a specific explanation regarding that fight .

Post Edited

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998:Right ! I see your point there Bro , thou ! in conjunction with the scan i posted above It did say that he can cause another similar event to The HOM Wanda Which She was Multiversal at the moment (......)

You reply appear to be on a different vein then the question i posed.

It does not really say Sentry was as powerful as HOM Wanda or that Sentry could remake the multiverse/omniverse like Scarlet Witch did in that story arc. All it however says it that Sentry’s psionic outburst could remake the “world” and give us another House of M to deal with.

What I am pointing here is that House of M is merely seen as an analogy to the world being remade. Given there are 2 factors at play during House of M, the former being Wanda’s “No More Mutant” that remade earth and depowered most of the mutant on a planetary scale.

There is however a second part to this where Scarlet’s Witch No More Mutant unleashed a chaos wave that tore apart the omniverse. It’s the latter that you are suggesting is being used to compare against Sentry when it appears we are looking at the former, even then not as a measure of scale but rather as a metaphor to the “world” being remade.

That’s very different that what you are suggesting.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest said:

@claymore1998:Right ! I see your point there Bro , thou ! in conjunction with the scan i posted above It did say that he can cause another similar event to The HOM Wanda Which She was Multiversal at the moment (......)

You reply appear to be on a different vein then the question i posed.

It does not really say Sentry was as powerful as HOM Wanda or that Sentry could remake the multiverse/omniverse like Scarlet Witch did in that story arc. All it however says it that Sentry’s psionic outburst could remake the “world” and give us another House of M to deal with.

What I am pointing here is that House of M is merely seen as an analogy to the world being remade. Given there are 2 factors at play during House of M, the former being Wanda’s “No More Mutant” that remade earth and depowered most of the mutant on a planetary scale.

There is however a second part to this where Scarlet’s Witch No More Mutant unleashed a chaos wave that tore apart the omniverse. It’s the latter that you are suggesting is being used to compare against Sentry when it appears we are looking at the former, even then not as a measure of scale but rather as a metaphor to the “world” being remade.

That’s very different that what you are suggesting.

Alright then , forgive me for my Mental Instability .

I don't have to argue right now thou ! so .. another time maybe .

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By jay_z94

@killemall: Nice argument.

To be honest I don't think I can counter it as I don't have much time on my hands. My theory was quite basic at the end of the day, and I wanted to see if it would stick but obviously not lol. I was expecting some good arguments against my claim.

But one more thing, IIRC post retcon molecule man hasn't performed a multiversal feat under his own power. Could you reply back with some scans of it encase i missed it from your reply.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: hackman and bendissed don't care

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Wassup ? :P what about Diz :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
@jay_z94 said:

@killemall: Nice argument.

To be honest I don't think I can counter it as I don't have much time on my hands. My theory was quite basic at the end of the day, and I wanted to see if it would stick but obviously not lol. I was expecting some good arguments against my claim.

But one more thing, IIRC post retcon molecule man hasn't performed a multiversal feat under his own power. Could you reply back with some scans of it encase i missed it from your reply.

His Explanation was perfect .

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Claymore1998
jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers