#1 Posted by CoastCityBlues (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm on a post apocalyptic fiction binge, as of late, (thanks, fallout!) and I was just curious if there are any good comics/graphic novels that deal with a post apocalyptic world. Thanks folks!

#2 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Age of Apocalypse

Days of Future Past

#3 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

The Walking Dead

#4 Posted by TDK_1997 (14985 posts) - - Show Bio

The Walking Dead.

#5 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5947 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

other than what already been mentioned, Old Man Logan.

#7 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by kuonphobos (4898 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by AverageKoala (238 posts) - - Show Bio

Fallout, lol didnt read the OP. Did you mean you played the game or the read the books...?

#10 Posted by CoastCityBlues (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@AverageKoala: Haha. I've been playing the game and it gave me an addiction to post apocalyptic fiction. :P

#11 Posted by stumpy49er (609 posts) - - Show Bio

@CoastCityBlues: You and me both. Fallout 3 and New Vegas got me wanting more post apocalypse. My favorite game series. Stephen Kings Dark Tower is always good. I even started reading some Fallout fan fiction online. Old Man Logan is a good post apocalyptic/ super hero tale. Just started reading Y The Last Man, which is good. The Walking Dead is a good zombie post apocalypse comic, for the first 4-5 trades, after awhile I got really bored with it. Good luck with the search.

#12 Posted by FanofUltraman (153 posts) - - Show Bio

To be fair, The Walking Dead or any zombie story is really its own brand of post-apocalyptic. The Last Man isn't so much post-apocalyptic as it is any man's dream. Lol

There needs to be some Fallout merchandise. It's popular, but not on a Halo or Mass Effect level.

#13 Edited by stumpy49er (609 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I've had to go online to get Fallout merchandise. Never at any stores. New Vegas had a hard cover comic that came out with the Premium package of the pre order for New Vegas. I think it was called All Roads. You could probably get that on Amazon if you don't already have it.

#14 Posted by CoastCityBlues (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always been wanting to read Walking Dead but I'm gonna finish reading Y: The Last Man. I am also pretty interested in Cross. Looks a bit up my alley. And

#15 Posted by pikahyper (12410 posts) - - Show Bio

Just A Pilgrim and the early parts of Wasteland are excellent post apocalyptic works. If you are at all interested in manga I would highly suggest Drifting Classroom, it is like a cross between Lord of the Flies and Planet of the Apes without apes, super disturbing but hard to put down.

Moderator Online
#16 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

If you like Manga you can read

Blame its really gruesome though and dark

#17 Posted by kuonphobos (4898 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33918 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

Has anybody read The Massive?

#19 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

Savage Dragon: This Savage World