Possible plot for GOTG 2 (Part 2)

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

Edited By RavenVice01

Let us fast forward to J'son's coronation where a big fiasco takes place because everything doesn't go according to plan. The Guardians are divided up during the chaos. Gamora and Rhonnan Dey end up captured by J'son and Nebula. Thanos has "forgiven" Nebula for her betrayal in the sense that Thanos has installed a small explosive charge in her body which will go off if she double crosses him again. J'son and Nebula have the M'Krann crystal and are making their way to Thanos' sanctuary.

Rocket and Pip escape on the Milano while Peter and Drax are immobilized by the Ravagers. Starfox contacted Yondu and agreed to pay him triple for what Peter was worth originally. Drax was just along for the ride. Peter and Drax arrive on Titan, one of Jupiter's moons. Starfox introduces himself to Peter and notices Drax behind him. Starfox is incidentally responsible for Drax's tragic rebirth.

After Starfox had learned that he was going to be a father, he heard rumors of an Infinity Stone being somewhere in the Sahara Desert. Starfox searches for the stone but his search alerts Thanos. By this time, Thanos and Ronan have already started working together. The Dark Aester lands in a desolate section of the Sahara where Drax and his family were unfortunately camping at.

Drax was originally named Arthur Douglas and Arthur was the first to be interrogated as to where the Infinity stone is. Arthur had no idea what Thanos was talking about so Thanos proceeded by having Ronan restrain Arthur while he tortured and murdered Arthur's wife Yvette and his daughter Heather. Arthur watched in horror as his world was ripped apart. Arthur gathered enough strength to subdue Ronan then he attacked Thanos. With a blast from his hand, Thanos set Arthur ablaze.

Thanos and Ronan then retreated to the Dark Aester and gave up their search for now. Starfox sensed that there was still life in Arthur and his daughter Heather. Starfox took Arthur and Heather to Titan and when Mentor learned of what happened, Mentor decreed that no Eternal was ever to go back to Earth. Mentor recreated Arthur's body but his mind was too far gone from the suffering that he had witnessed. Mentor subliminally created a new identity for Arthur.

Arthur became Drax the Destroyer. Mentor tried his best to reeducate Drax and keep his mind focused but Drax/Arthur was still having memory lapses of what had happened on Earth. Mentor finally confided in Drax that Ronan and Thanos did murder his family but it wasn't on Earth. At the same time, Mentor did not mention that his daughter Heather was still alive. Her body was reconstructed but she was in a catatonic state. Mentor couldn't allow Drax's rage to pollute Mentor's efforts to rehabilitate her. Drax is then finally introduced to Heather aka Moondragon.

Meanwhile, Pip and Rocket finally reach a desolate planet where Korvac and Bill have followed the Collector to. A fight between Bill and the Collector ensues but its Pip and Rocket's ingenuity that steal the Aether from the Collector. Pip gives the Aether to Korvac and the Collector scoffs at Korvac's allies. They failed to realize that Korvac is an Elder of the Universe just like the Collector. Mikal Korvac is the Corrupter. Pip and Bill are shocked by Korvac's deception but Korvac admits that he never lied about how he felt for Karina.

Bill tries to get the Aether back from Korvac but Korvac lands a heavy blow on Bill thanks to the power of the Aether and the Tessaract. Rocket and Pip grab Bill and drag him to the Milano with the Collector not to far behind. It turns out this planet is exactly where Korvac wants to be at. Korvac must find the Black Vortex, a gateway that leads to the Heart of the Universe.

Thanos feels the presence of two Infinity Stones that have been joined. Thanos orders J'son and Nebula to meet him on the planet where Korvac is. During midway, Rhonnan Dey breaks himself and Gamora free from their bonds. Rhonnan gets into a confrontation with Zorr, the Lumphoid responsible for the murder of his family. Rhonnan tells Gamora to get to an escape pod while he provides cover.

Gamora escapes but the confrontation between Zorr and Rhonnan causes the ship to lose compression. J'son activates a cut off switch and the cock pit is jettisoned from the rest of the ship. Nebula watches as Zorr, her true father, fades into the vastness of space with his enemy and the ship.

Korvac makes it to the Black Vortex where he comes in contact with Howard the Duck. Howard informs Korvac that he has seen the Heart of the Universe and warns Korvac that he may or may not like what he sees. Korvac disregards Howard's warning and pierces through the Black Vortex with the power of the Tessaract and the Aether. Korvac enters and is awed by the beauty of the Heart of the Universe. Korvac is then attacked by Akhenaten, a pharaoh from Ancient Egypt that was given the Power Cosmic and made out to be the guardian of the HOTU. Korvac battles the cosmic pharaoh but his powers are just not enough against the guardian.

At the same time, Mentor has refused to let the Eternals get involved with Thanos' affairs. Peter, the Ravagers, Drax, Moondragon and Starfox (who disobeys Mentor) decide to take the fight to Thanos instead. The Ravagers ship comes into contact with the Milano. Rocket recovered Gamora's escape pod and the Guardians are ready for an epic battle.

Thanos and his underlings arrive and witnesses the fight between Korvac and Akhennaten. Thanos uses the M'Krann crystal to enhance his own powers and takes on cosmic pharaoh while J'son and Nebula go after Korvac. Korvac finally touches the HOTU. He begins to see brief images of how his universe was created. Korvac is then approached by Stan Lee who goes by the name Exelsior. Korvac is maddened by the idea that it was Exelsior who wrote Korvac's story as well as every other being in the Galaxy. Therefore, it was Exelsior who dictated Karina's suffering and her eventual death.

Korvac refuses to let his choices be dictated by a cosmic artist/ storyteller. He will create a universe free from Exelsior that only Karina and he will inhabit and anyone else who wants to be free. Thanos kills Akhenaten but then looses the M'Krann crystal when Korvac bursts out of the Black Vortex. Korvac now has three of the Infinity Stones at his command. Korvac begins to convert his body into another Big Bang which will give birth to a new universe.

Moondragon decides that she is the only one who could enter Korvac's universe and perhaps talk some sense into him. Thanos agrees that Moondragon's plan may work but he doesn't intend to lose the Infinity Stones again. Moondragon and the Ravagers head toward Korvac while the Guardians and Thanos' forces have it out. Korvac considers the Ravagers' ship as a threat so he consumes them with his power cosmic but he senses something special with Moondragon.

In the end, Moondragon convinces Korvac that what he is doing is wrong. Korvac decides to let the Infinity Stones consume him into a cosmic implosion. Drax is about to kill Thanos when the Tessaract falls right into the mad tyrant's grasp. Thanos teleports away and claims the Aether and the M'Krann crystal for himself. Moondragon embraces Drax as father and daughter. Moondragon looks up at the stars with pity. Moondragon was able to learn what Korvac learned from Exelsior. Drax asks what's wrong but Moondragon replies "Nothing...nothing at all." Exelsior speaks to Moondragon mentally and says "Hey, I didn't write that" to which Moondragon replies with a smile "I know."

The epilogue will be the Ravagers end up in the 31st century where Yondu meets the new Guardians of the Galaxy

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Awesome stuff

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome stuff

I doubt you even read all the paragraphs _-

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korvac!!!!

Beata

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RavenVice01

@claymore1998: thank u for defending me. It's not easy thinking this stuff up and bringing in so many characters.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey_jackson: not to toot my own horn but I kinda like the idea of how korvac and eventually moondragon learn that their existence is dictated by Stan lee

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

You're good.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola: thank u for the compliment. Do u think i should pitch this to James Gunn maybe he would like it but tune it up a bit?

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

No Nova? Not watching then.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: I wish nova would show up too but one of my fellow users said that Gunn only wants star-lord as the only human in the series

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: yah I've heard other rumors of why Gunn doesn't want Richard to be in it so in boycotting the next GOTG film. Nova was a big part of the comic side of the Marvel universe, before the formation of the Guardian. So it annoys me that he refuses to give him acknowledgement.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: they should cast Nathan fillon as richard rider

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: I had my hopes high when k first heard he was going to do a cameo for GOTH, and thought it was going to be Rich. But he did that alien that Rocket and Groot fought in the prison. Honestly garrett hedlund looks the part of Richard Rider.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Nice

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: u raise a good point with Hedlund. He needs work plus when r they going to finish tron 3. How difficult could the plot be. It can be ur usual man against the machine movie

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola: thank u for the compliment. Do u think i should pitch this to James Gunn maybe he would like it but tune it up a bit?

You could send the ideas his way but because of legal issues, he wouldn't acknowledge receipt. If you really want to make a serious stab at it, it would need to be in screenplay form and submitted formally.

Or, you can simply throw out a fan email his way and describe the above in point form, with the invitation for further discussion if he was interested.

ScottyHawkeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 122

@humanrocket: they should cast Nathan fillon as richard rider

Actually I'd have Chris Pine play that role since Star-Lord was given to Chris Pratt.

ScottyHawkeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 122

I still think this is better for X-men due Xavier's relationship with Lilandra.

Curse you 20th Century Fox.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola: thanx for the info. I will send him the fan email. I only know his twitter account. How else could I get his email?

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01 said:

@ms-lola: thanx for the info. I will send him the fan email. I only know his twitter account. How else could I get his email?

I don't think he has a direct email that's publicly known, unless you're willing to go through his talent agency (United Talent Agency). This is a bit old, but he kind of talks about the issues of reading people's transcripts here, if you scroll down through the FAQs.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola: thanx for the heads up