Possible casting for Captain America 3: Civil War

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

Edited By RavenVice01

The final installment for Captain America is going to be filled with so many familiar faces and more than likely, Marvel will start some media promotion to entice us to choose which side we will join in the upcoming Civil War. Some of my fellow users have suggested the following teams:

Iron Man team: Iron Man, War Machine, Nick Fury, Maria Hill, Vision & Hawkeye.Captain America team: Captain America, Falcon, Sharon Carter, Black Widow & Winter Soldier & Black Panther.Skeleton Crew: ?

The Skeleton Crew was basically a ragtag group of those loyal to Red Skull. It hasn't been revealed who the villains are but there is a strong possibility that actor Daniel Bruhl will be casted as Baron Helmut Zemo. For Zemo, I picture him adopting the guise of the Ghost and Spymaster thus making a formidable opponent for Cap or Iron Man but at the same time he can inflict mental torture on Cap for the disgrace that Cap visited on his grandfather Heinrich Zemo.

I want the Red Skull to come back as much as anyone but I think its best to save him for the Infinity War movie and the same goes for his daughter Sin. The other remaining villains could be MODOK who is actually arnim zola with the digital alias of George Tarlatan and of course, Crossbones. Its a pity Frank Grillo signed on for the final movie. I wish the Russo brothers would get Stone Cold Steve Austin to play Rumlow.

The other three villains would be mergers of existing characters. For instance, Techno or Fixer, who was Zemo's tech support on the Thunderbolts, will have the Machinesmith's origin. Metallo and controller will be another merger. Zemo can go under mentallo's name as a giveaway alias. I say give away because the surname flumm is a town in lower saxony Germany where zemo can say he is from and marvin can be the name that his father took on when he entered the country.

This just leaves Madame Hydra. Now, her character has already appeared in the Wolverine movie but under alias of Viper. However, the title of Madame Hydra can be passed onto another and the perfect candidate would Diamondback, one of Cap's conflicted love interests.

Diamondback has an unfortunate history with Crossbones when she was young and this event has left her scarred. However, with mentallo the controller being the mental manipulator that he is, he can cause Diamondback to repress those memories and have her adopt the persona of Madame Hydra as per Zemo's orders. Diamondback's brother Cutthroat would also have his fifteen minutes of fame by trying to save his sister, helping her remember who she is and take on crossbones who ravaged his sister.

Lmk if there is anyone else that u think should be included in this movie or if the proposed characters that I mentioned require some fine tuning. Check out my other blog about the plot for Captain America: Civil War in order to get the gist of how the casting works.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Interesting and very well written.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keep up the good work.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think war machines gonna die in AoU

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@claymore1998: Do you post twice in a row on every thread?

But I think they need Spiderman in this.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

@hylian: I think it's too late for Spidey to be in Civil War. But there's always hope that he can show up in the stinger!

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I really wish they would have shelved Civil War for a later movie since I'd rather see a continuation of Winter Soldier for the sequel rather than Avengers 2.5

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think War Machine is gonna be there. He, along with the possibility of Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, seem to be primed for the grave in AoU.

I think it's also too late for Spider-Man to show up in Civil War, not to mention the whole issue of "Where the f**k were you the last 3 movies kid?! "

Black Panther will likely play that role , starting for the pro side and ending up on the anti side, especially after they find out the government signs on vilians like Klaw and Crossbones, who will have prior history with him .

I'm also still convinced that Cap and Iron Man will be on oppisite sides that they were in the comics? Why? You like at the MCU history, stark has Always been at odds with the government, especially SHIELD, and is hell bent on never letting them have Iron Tech. Why would he suddenly throw in with them?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

GIMME BARON ZEMO, TASKMASTER AND MADAME HYDRA ALREADY

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian: hehe since I have no idea what that is I am going to take it as a compliment and smile ^_^

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian: nope it looks like the face of picachu ^_^

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rd189: read my other blog about the plot for this movie and u will see why I suggested he work with the government.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rd189: Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver still have a role to in Inhumans and maybe even Captain Marvel or Dr. Strange. As for War Machine, Tony will save Rhodey by making him a cyborg. Hawkeye may die but I'm hoping he doesn't because I would like to see the Circus of Crime with Hawkeye, Hulk and maybe even Ghost Rider as a triple threat. AWESOME !!!