Possible casting call for Amazing Spider-Man 3 (Sinister 6 film)

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

Edited By RavenVice01

Sony is starting to revolutionize the Spider-Man franchise with Marvel's direction with the hopes of telling the story right this time but some of us still hope that Marc Webb will give us a glimpse into what the Sinister Six may look like. With Garfield leaving Spider-Man behind him, Sony would have to find a suitable replacement. Perhaps the kid from Tron Legacy and Four Brothers would be a good choice. However, every great story needs villains to make things pop. This movie should be about closure and ghosts from the past that have come back into Peter's life to haunt him. Here's my villain casting call:

Green Goblin: Harry Osborn-Harry Osborn has set up a team and given them the resources they need to bring down Spider-Man.

Mysterio: Karl Gustav Fiers (Francis Garrison Klum)-Karl Gustav Fiers has assumed the identity of Francis Garrison Klum, Aunt May's new beau. Fiers wants to exact psychological warfare on Peter by getting close to those that Peter loves and then tear them down or turn them against Peter.

Kraven the Black Cat-Felicia Hardy lost her job after Harry Osborn was sent to Ravencroft. Even though she came from an elite family of hunters and industrialists, Felicia still wanted to make her own way in life. Felicia became a master thief who would go for the big and dangerous scores. In way, theft is Felicia's own thrill of the hunt. She would steal the ill gotten funds from the mob or procure scandalous information from corporate powers in order to blackmail them. Spidey meets the Black Cat during one of her daring escapades and they begin to have a fatalistic attraction toward one another. Felicia joins Harry's team to wipe out Spider-Man because his moral compass will always get in the way of her fun.

Vulture: Donald Menken-Donald Menken is trying to save OsCorp from financial ruin but he keeps getting harassed by Spider-Man. Donald has no other choice but to join Harry's team in exterminating the wall crawler. Menken is fitted with the Vulture suit.

Doc Ock: Luke Carlyle-Luke Carlyle was a thief and a con man. He is also Donald Menkin's nephew. Menken needs an enforcer to keep all other OsCorp employees scared from talking to the authorities about what’s been going at OsCorp. When Menken joins Harry’s team to eliminate Spider-Man, Luke also jumps at the chance to take on the wall crawler. During the team’s first outing in taking out Spider-Man, Peter discovers a star shaped tattoo on Carlyle’s arm. Luke Carlyle is the man who murdered Uncle Ben.

Rhino: Alex O’Hirn-Alexi wants to take over the criminal underworld in New York but he can’t do it with Spider-Man in the way. Alexi joins Harry’s team.

I also have a link for a logical villain roster for Marvel Studios' own version of Spider-Man. I look forward to ur thoughts.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/ravenvice01/lists/marvel-s-spectacular-spider-man-2017-film/56542/

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It´s not going to be called ASM3, they are rebooting . The ASM and Raimi series will be non canon to the next Spidey movies.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Jack from Four Brothers? As Spidey?

Beata

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RavenVice01

@thor_parker82: U might want to check out the entry regarding Amazing Spider-Man 2. It seems that someone is under the impression that there will be one last Spider-Man movie for Marc Webb for 2016 or 2017. Besides I don't think Sony would be that stupid to bring back Sam Raimi to direct another failed trilogy. Directors really don't learn from their failures.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey_jackson: I think he would make Spidey out to be a little less of a geek and a bit more serious.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: It´s been stated that there won´t be ASM3, instead we are getting a reboot.

I don´t like the characters portrayals in the Raimi trilogy, so I agree with you that he should stay away from Spider-Man.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: Its kinda of a pity because I was hoping to see Mysterio, Vulture and Kraven. Did u check out the link for the Spider-Man reboot that I thought of? Its separate from this synopsis.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: Yeah, I would have like if they kept Garfield for the role, but at least Spidey is now (partially) in the right hands

What link are you talking about ?

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/ravenvice01/lists/marvel-s-spectacular-spider-man-2017-film/56542/

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers