Pointless modesty in animation(Ultimate Spiderman on DisneyXD)

sunhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sunhawk

So in the Spiderman cartoon Eva Ayala (aka the White Tiger) goes around in either a mini skirt that stops just south of her rear end or a white costume that is form fitting to the point of leaving nothing to the imagination. So we have character with bare legs and showing every curve on her body. yet on the gratuitous beach episode (where they faced sand man), eva is shown with a sarong around her waist covering her bikini bottom and a bikini top with a weird and huge brass ring on in the middle of the chest to conceal her cleavage.

so the curious thing is that it is ok for the supposed audience(children and man-children) to see every last detail on eva's body if its in her hero costume, or we can see her bare legs as long as the details of her hips region is squared off in a skirt. yet the sight of a woman in a uncovered bikini that shows all the bits that her other outfits show but all at once is just too much for the american boy.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Wolfrazer

TV and censorship are just weird, all there is to it.

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Franchise1590

Out of everything about that show that sucks you pick THIS to complain about?

I hate you for giving that terrible Spidy show ratings tbh. I hope it gets canceled so we get a better Spiderman show that kids deserve.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

... says the guy with a Pedobear avatar.

I'm sorry, but that's really, really funny... and a little disturbing, not gonna lie.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By jobiwankenobi

@JediXMan said:

... says the guy with a Pedobear avatar.

I'm sorry, but that's really, really funny... and a little disturbing, not gonna lie.

Before even reading the post I was planning on saying the exact same thing word for word.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#6  Edited By TheCannon

@Franchise1590 said:

Out of everything about that show that sucks you pick THIS to complain about?

I hate you for giving that terrible Spidy show ratings tbh. I hope it gets canceled so we get a better Spiderman show that kids deserve.

This