#1 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by JediXMan (30654 posts) - - Show Bio

Second one. I still don't like Cyborg as a founder.

#3 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

Help Break The Tie!

#4 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

#5 Posted by Adnan (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

First option, simply because there isn't much fanart of that specific team make-up.

#6 Posted by Captain13 (3332 posts) - - Show Bio

@Adnan said:

First option, simply because there isn't much fanart of that specific team make-up.
#7 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

#8 Posted by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio

No one seems to be choosing based on a love for Barry Allen, Hal Jordan, John Stewart, or Victor Stone. Most people seem to be voting based on a dislike of Cyborg.

Is he the most reviled/hated character on this site?

#9 Posted by Billy Batson (58031 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superdork said:

No one seems to be choosing based on a love for Barry Allen, Hal Jordan, John Stewart, or Victor Stone. Most people seem to be voting based on a dislike of Cyborg.

Not really. That would be Storm because of her fanboys.
People just don't like Cyborg being on JLA. Nobody had a problem when he was with the Titans.
BB

#10 Posted by The Finality (133 posts) - - Show Bio

B. Second Option. Batman/Bruce Wayne, Superman/Clark Kent, Wonder Woman/Diana Prince, The Flash/Barry Allen, Green Lantern/John Stewart. Cyborg is cool, but to me the Justice League IS Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, and Green Lantern. On a team of 7, the other two are a toss up between Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Hawkman/Hawkgirl, The Atom, Green Arrow, Firestorm, Zatanna, Elongated Man, etc, but looking at classic Justice League, it's gotta have those five, at least for me.

#11 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Adnan said:

#12 Posted by JediXMan (30654 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superdork said:

I just don't like him being a founder of the JLA. If he got older and, shall we say, graduated to the JLA, I'd be fine with that. But I like him being part of the Titans and growing up there first.

But, no, I really like Cyborg.

#13 Posted by JediXMan (30654 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@Superdork said:

I did...I want BARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me, I can go with either John or Hal. I might actually prefer John; though Kyle's my favorite.

#14 Posted by TDK_1997 (14898 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Cyborg but with the Teen Titans.