#1 Posted by TheDarkLord_267 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi guys I need to help in answering a question.
Now as you probably know the dark knight rises has recently been released on DVD/Blu-ray and after seeing it again I did notice something odd about bruce. So if you have seen the film then you'll know that for bruce to walk without his walking stick he used a special knee brace.And when he fought bane and lost bane took all of his gear and im assuming he took the knee brace so how did bruce manage to train in the prison and climb out without the knee brace because  the knee will never heal and also get back to gotham and thats when im assuming he got a replacement.
So im basically asking did bane leave the brace on or did he take it and if he did how did bruce mange to walk above anything else.
Thanks for taking the time to read and answering if you have one.

#2 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't the weirdo at the cell fixed him?

#3 Posted by TheDarkLord_267 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

That guy fixed his back but earlier in the film we are told there is like NO cartlidge in his knee that can't be replaced and is un fixable.

#4 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, must be PIS then.

#5 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheDarkLord_267: This is only speculation on my part, but when he first put the brace on and it tightens you hear crackling and popping. Its possible the brace compacted or put the knee back in place, at least enough to walk around.

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: I dont believe so. All he did was put Bruce in that rope harness and pop his back into place.

#6 Posted by TheDarkLord_267 (121 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler: Intresting idea but that would'nt explain the climb out or all the training I mean the knee would just not cope.
#7 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheDarkLord_267:

Yeah then I'm inclined to agree this then

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Well, must be PIS then.

#8 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Well, must be PIS then.

Pretty much. Nonetheless a great film though.