Please assure me that I'm not crazy...

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

When I say I'm the only one that thinks Arrow isn't as perfect as people make it out to be! I'm sorry if this comes up as another hate thread but the show is not perfect! Fanboys are just eating the damn thing up - you know what, to a certain extent, I don't blame 'em. The show is undoubtedly great (and has easily surpassed Smallville, Agents of SHIELD and any other CBM show there is by miles), but fanboys just scream about every episode as if it's the best show on television or as if the acting is emmy-worthy (*sigh*). Like I said, please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

slade_wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

I thoroughly enjoy the show, but you do ave some points. If it ever wins an Emmy for anything, I'll eat all the hats in the world. Some episodes struggle, some acting is as wooden as Groot, but it does push the envelope as a comic book TV show and is very enjoyable for that. Plus, Brother FREAKIN' Blood on TV!

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

It's an okay show. That's really it.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Wolverine008

Fine.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

It's a good show, but far from perfect. And it hasn't surpassed Smallville.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I've only recently come around to the show. And it's still my guilty pleasure program. It has its moments, but no, it is not a grand achievement by any means.

ColonelRunAway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow is a war crime.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never seen it personally myself.

I kinda don't watch television outside of Walking Dead

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Personally I feel that more people think it's a downright horrible show rather than claim to be perfect. I've been watching the show since episode 1 and will admit that while it's far from perfect it is a very good show and has a lot going to for it. In my opinion it's one of the better superhero focused TV shows that we've had in a while, easily surpassing others like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in terms of quality and character development. But overall Arrow is one of my favorite shows currently on television.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The comic book show adaptations really don't keep my attention for long. Happened for Agenets of shield arrow and for a while smallville came back to watch the end.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Manchine

Have to say its not perfect.... there is most episodes are good, some are great and a few are ok.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 the_red_viper  Moderator

Nothing is perfect, but Arrow is definitely a good show.

I have only watches as far as S02E02 though so no spoilers please (anyone who gives me spoilers will recieve the full list of people who die in future seasons of A Game of Thrones. Be it a key character or some nameless soldier, if they die you'll know about it. You have been warned).