Played Injustice: Gods among us yet??

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

Played it yet!! What did think of that story, perfect Justice League movie potential don't you think?? Or based on animated episode?? Let's talk about this game!!

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Story - Was very reminiscent of "Flashpoint" to me. No problem with that, it was pretty good, though I would have liked a better ending than the Story Mode one. Battle Mode's ending was much more satisfying, imo.

Gameplay - I love the movesets for almost everyone. Still sucking as Grundy, but I was never good with Zangief either, so go figure lol. Fairly balanced too, Harley can be difficult online. And my only grief is that I feel like Hawkgirl's hitboxes (both for initiating her Super Move and being hit by a Super Move) are off by a lot.

Only other complaint: Grundy (rather the controller) gets stuck in perpetual left motion every once in a while after activating his Super Move and I have to restart the game. Weird glitch, anyone else experience it?

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

The story is a little..weird..I mean, the another reality inside a alternative reality thing confuses the crap out of me, but, still, at least it have a story. (Unlike Marvel Vs Capcom 3)

The gameplay is pretty good, better than MK9 IMO, I was trying to main Nightwing, then I realized that I can murderstomp my friends 17 times using Harley Quinn.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I liked it, but I felt the story was very short. I began to play at 8 pm the night of release and finished at 1 am and this was having to retry a few fights and even pausing for a half an hour to eat.

I did love the combat for certain people but got annoyed fighting people like Raven or Ares with the grab and crush style.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_lunact_and_manic said:

The story is a little..weird..I mean, the another reality inside a alternative reality thing confuses the crap out of me, but, still, at least it have a story. (Unlike Marvel Vs Capcom 3)

I don't really see how it's confusing, the story seemed pretty straightforward to me. There's two Earths, a good Earth and a bad Earth. The end.

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mightyrearranger

@smashbrawler said:

I don't really see how it's confusing, the story seemed pretty straightforward to me. There's two Earths, a good Earth and a bad Earth. The end.

There are Infinite Earths, actually... :)

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@smashbrawler said:

1 Earth is ok to me, but 2 is too much :P

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, I've been playing it and really enjoying it.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightyrearranger: Even though that's technically correct the concept of the multiverse is never brought up in the game, so that's why I didn't mention it.

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mightyrearranger

@mightyrearranger: Even though that's technically correct the concept of the multiverse is never brought up in the game, so that's why I didn't mention it.

Yep, though I believe it starts with some Lex Luthor quote about every possible outcome to every little event being it's own independent earth/universe, or something to that effect.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm enjoying done the story mode in two hours so short is an understatement. Gameplay is solid I just hate those rush character ie Aquaman and cyborg

Bogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played it nonstop the first day it came out but by now I'm starting to wane myself out of it. Maybe put an hour in later today.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Injustice cut scenes were a step up from MK. Also I'm enjoying Grundy and Arrow the best.

foolkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Played it, love it. Hawkgirl is a beast in this.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By jwalser3

The story is good. But the dialogue is meh, and some of the cut scenes (When Aquaman had the giant lobsters fight the military) look meh. But the roster and gameplay are amazing!

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By THORSON

CONFUSING STORY DON'T KNOW WHO IS WHO OR WHO IS WITH WHAT....

MARVEL COMICS CREATES STRAIGHTFORWARD STORIES.