Post Crisis Superman

World Breaker Hulk

Thanos (No Infinity Gauntlet)

Death Star

Warrior Madness Thor

Silver Surfer

Rules

-All the planets are roughly the size of Mars

-After a combatant destroys a planet he is instantly teleported to the next planet

-All combatants can breath in space

-All combatants are immune to the planets destruction

-Combatants cannot fight each other

-Each combatant gets their own planets to destroy

-There is no limit to planets destroyed

-Competition is over after 24 hours

-Combatants are bloodlusted

Who destroys the most planets in 24 hours?

#2 Posted by Outside_85 (9915 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. Goku (as far as I know) can't maintain that level of energy for that long. WBH takes too long and the Deathstar has to recharge between shots. Superman however just passes through the planet's core, which (as Prime demonstrated) will destabilize it and causes it to explode.

#3 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku stomps lol, Superman needs to go almost FTL speeds to bust the moon.

#4 Posted by Doomnaut (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer and Thor added.

#5 Posted by Doomnaut (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#6 Posted by youmessinwithme (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins he was busting planets in the God butcher without even trying to, and he's busted up the Surfer both without going warriors madness. So it's pretty much between him and SS3 Goku who should also be busting mars sized Planets with ease. Unless Superman gets time to Sundipp it should take him quite some time to bust each planet, He busted the moon(which is considerably smaller than mars) with an infinite mass body slam, but he K.O.ed himself in the process so he wouldn't be able to use that tactic unless he wants to sleep through most of the competition.

#7 Edited by XImpossibruX (5183 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza could blow up planets with his finger, in his first form, so it wouldn't even take Goku 0.001% of his power to bust a planet.

Superman can only bust a planet with Infinite Mass Punch, who kinda killed himself when he did it with a moon (so hes out), and Hulk only busted a planet with help.

With Thor, Mjolnir power is practically unlimited, while Goku, Deathstar, and Surfer have a vast, but limited battery.(Not sure about Surfer's cosmics though)

Going with Goku or Surfer

#8 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7718 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer harnesses 1 billion years of Solar energy an vaporizes planet after planet.

#9 Posted by youmessinwithme (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

@ximpossibrux: Superman K.O.ed himself he didn't kill himself, but that was busting a moon not a planet, which master rochi did in Dragonball... =P

#10 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2104 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer harnesses 1 billion years of Solar energy an vaporizes planet after planet.

Solar Surfer FTW

#11 Edited by Bezza (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't WB Hulk break planets with just a few steps? Based on that he'd do pretty well!

But I'm going with Thor for this one, based on recent showings!

PS, when was the Superman hitting moon and getting ko'd happening? If it was New 52 era, that's rather worrying!!

#12 Edited by youmessinwithme (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza: Hulk breaks tectonic plates with his steps(which each planet has hundreds or thousands of, He only actualy busted a planet in a clash with Red she Hulk when her powers were amped to match his.

and no it's post crisis but pre flashpoint/new 52 Superman who this happened too.

#13 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

I say, Thor !

#14 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#15 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18292 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins this By all means/

He isn't called world Breaker for nothing.

#16 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: You're trolling right? I hope xD Hulk is not winning this.

#17 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18292 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: You're trolling right? I hope xD Hulk is not winning this.

why not? Not trolling.

Ok i was when i said he wins but he is either 2 or 3rd place. He has destroyed a planet before.

#18 Edited by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: 2nd or Third is not winning -_- Put your fanboy aside (like I have for Thor) and admit Hulk won't win :P

#19 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18292 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: 2nd or Third is not inning -_- Put your fanboy aside (like I have for Thor) and admit Hulk won't win :P

NEVA!

But really see him being a tough competition, Destroying a Planet from a clash and NOT a direct hit is an impressive feat.

i don't know what Goku Has to Offer, but i never recall superman Planet Busting.

actually i can't really say much here because i don't know SS's, supermans and Goku's feats.

will wait for people to make agruments

#20 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Not doing something does not mean nothing being able to do it :P

#21 Posted by teddy_the_god_killer (313 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm...I think that it goes to SS or Superman. SS has the power and Superman can just fly through a string of planets at FTL speed. My favourite character Hulk at full power would gamma burst each planet as we have seen before and as he is 'bloodlusted' he may not have the speed but his powers and abilities are...well you know the argument. The others do what they do.

#22 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18292 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: Not doing something does not mean nothing being able to do it :P

in comics, it kinda does mots of the time.

I mean most people would ignore SIMPLE statements :/

#23 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18292 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: I forget comics don't follow logic.

no sh*t XDDD, comics basically f*ck logic :P

#25 Edited by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Lmfao so true! Logically Silver Surfer or Superman should win this lol

#26 Posted by youmessinwithme (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

@teddy_the_god_killer: @pyrogram: But Knocking yourself out flying into a moon might mean you aren't going to go flying through a ton of planets....

#27 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18292 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: Lmfao so true! Logically Silver Surfer or Superman should win this lol

duh. But again, Comics Logic=WTF?

#28 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by teddy_the_god_killer (313 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Didn't Superman bust a planet but knock himself out? I dread having to find the scans. And thinking about it if Hulk is at full power his gamma radiation would produce a hypernova or two capable of destroying solar systems...so come to think of it...

Hulk wins!

#30 Posted by Emp3rorD4v1d (109 posts) - - Show Bio

i think it comes down to thor goku and ss. like people said above, superman ko'd himself after imp the moon. so hrs out. hulk it would take wb hulk like 10 hits to bust one planet, hes out. so it comes down to thor, ss, and goku. i think thor ss, and goku would bust the same number of planets until goku runs out of energy

#31 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18292 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Didn't Superman bust a planet but knock himself out? I dread having to find the scans. And thinking about it if Hulk is at full power his gamma radiation would produce a hypernova or two capable of destroying solar systems...so come to think of it...

Hulk wins!

I can say that HUlk (based on the feats so far) beats superman but i am unaware of SS's feats and Gokus feats so i'm still waiting for people to make an argument for them.

#32 Posted by teddy_the_god_killer (313 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Well with Goku it will take some time for the DBZ lot to do their calculations...set up several threads to argue in circles and come to no conclusion other than "Goku curbstomps" and with SS, I too am not sure, it could be a draw.

#33 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18292 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Well with Goku it will take some time for the DBZ lot to do their calculations...set up several threads to argue in circles and come to no conclusion other than "Goku curbstomps" and with SS, I too am not sure, it could be a draw.

i propose we wait.

#34 Posted by Outside_85 (9915 posts) - - Show Bio

Since I am not reading either, I'd like to see if Thor and the Surfer even have have power to destroy a planet.

#35 Edited by youmessinwithme (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: No i did, but i was kinda confused by the immune to planet destruction part since that kinda takes away from the competiton, since it means Superman's durabilty is amped for the contest essentially, and since they all get teleported from planet to planet I don't think superman would keep his momentum to fly through all of them I think he may have to like fly out of the atmosphere and infinite mass body slam them one by one, but withthese rules all the combatants should be making it rhrough planets fairly quickly.

#36 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by youmessinwithme (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: don't reply if you haven't read my coment.

@outside_85:

Thor Bust's the nearby Planets in his Battle with Gorr in GOT, He also Bust's the Planet he battles BRB (Beta Ray Bill) on way back in blood and Thunder, and as his hammer returns too him in A v X the planet it returns through is destroyed but this is most likely due to the Phoenix force. BRB(who gets his powers from his hammer which is modeled after Thor's) Bust's a planet when Battling the Herald stardust in God hunter, Bill and Stardust together also destroy a planet when battling the eveil cosmic being asteroth. Surfer and morg's battle devestate a planet but a good size piece of it is left (howerver the Surfer's powers have been increased since the annihilation event.) and the Herald of Galactus Terrax who Silver Surfer is generally accepted to be more powerful then cuts a planet in half during annihilation.

The problem is though that i don't think any of these planets or planetoids ever had a stated size, just like the planet the Hulk destroyed.

Superman has a mesured Size a moon mimicing our's but was K.O.ed in the process however that's the only measurable feat of the characters in this thread.

Goku has never destroyed a planet or a moon or well anything really. however by comparison he may have the most destructive potential, as we all know Frezia bust's a planet in his first form with a finger and master roshi bust's the moon in Dragon ball, Cell gets called A solar system buster etc. and SS3 Goku is far more powerful than any of them, however that means anything were assuming he could destroy would simply be speculation.

#38 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (5607 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer

#39 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2065 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Superman is a normal planet buster. He can destroy planets by punching themm. If anything he just sundips and then crushes it.

Superman FTW!!!

#40 Edited by dum529001 (1651 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure what Goku can do. I don't know any power estimates for him.

Taking Goku out of the picture, since i'm ignorant of what he can do, I say WB Hulk wins.

Silver Surfer and Thor tie. Superman comes last.

I've seen Post-Crisis Superman shatter mountains and moons. The moon is in the billion ton range.

#41 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10614 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

Sufer

Supes

Goku

Hulk

in this order.

#42 Posted by buttersdaman000 (10215 posts) - - Show Bio

For anybody bringing up the moon feat....IIRC it wasn't a regular moon. It was a dark moon....and there was something special about it...(near infinite mass??) I just can't remember. Anyways, Superman has shown to be able to fly through moons no problem. He has punches that can shatter moons/planets too.

So,

Silver Surfer

Warrior Madness Thor

Superman

Goku

Hulk

Death Star

#43 Posted by XImpossibruX (5183 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000: Superman has never shattered a planet, his best feat was flying through Saturns moon, which is smaller then our moon.

#44 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6290 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer because I'm bias.

#45 Posted by buttersdaman000 (10215 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000: Superman has never shattered a planet, his best feat was flying through Saturns moon, which is smaller then our moon.

I know this. But all the multiple times he's stated that he has/or can lead me to believe he can. And his other feats and feats of those in his power level support that. Its not like he made some random statement about blowing up the galaxy or something

#46 Edited by MarlboroMan (1753 posts) - - Show Bio

I think only Thor here has enough feats to be the winner and all of those are even without Warrior Madness also his oath brother who is identically equal in power(Beta Ray Bill) also destroyed an planet before, and second looks like Goku

and Superman's showings is telling us that he is obviously not a planet buster so i don't think he should be here

#47 Posted by russellmania77 (15743 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku takes the whole solar system... Just waiting for sheenlantern

#48 Edited by NighThunder (4667 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: you mean the goku crew? Me , @thedarklordpandamonium , @limpzyloan , @sheenlantern and our newest recruit : @pope52

#49 Edited by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku murderstomps. he's a galaxy buster at max, and a casual solar system buster at minimum.

#50 Edited by Lvenger (21066 posts) - - Show Bio

...Since when does fan made calculations and the out of proportion solar system Kamehameha make Goku a galaxy buster? Only Bills has ever claimed to be a galaxy buster and he doesn't have the feats to back it up. I'm being reminded why banning DBZ vs comic battles was such a good idea as this might get ugly.