This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by kbaggett (1 posts) - - Show Bio

It this is the case, and according to the preview for the next season, Mrs Petrelli tells sylar she is his mother, obviously he is going to doubt it. So, she sends in a girl with the power to see everyone's past/life's story by touch and tells him that she is sending her in, he replies, what are you going to do with her, and she said, "feed you."

I believe that she is doing this so he can gain the girl's ability so he can touch her and believe her and we will find out that he is her son. Additionally, since he is the same age as Peter and also has the VERY SIMILAR power it wouldn't be too far off to assume that they were twins perhaps separated at birth!-?

Any comments?

#2 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

You couldn't have picked even a slightly more subtle thread title? Heroes season 3 hasn't aired everywhere yet...

#3 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"You couldn't have picked even a slightly more subtle thread title? Heroes season 3 hasn't aired everywhere yet..."

LOL!
#4 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been on the Heroes season three thread for some time now. I don't see why it's such a big deal. I'm more interested to see if HRG is really gonna get his hands on some of the magic serum that gives people powers.

#5 Edited by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Put it in the Heroes thread.