#1 Edited by RunawayAvenger (523 posts) - - Show Bio

I have always liked the Avengers and found each roster significant, but with the MCU defining the Avengers as if it were Iron Man and his friends, I do want to see who else could make a good team, so who would be in yours?

The team can be of minimum six maximum ten, (oh and no Iron man, or Tony Stark in general)

mine would be:

• Leader: Dr Strange
  • Iron Fist
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Wasp
  • Silver Surfer
  • Ant-man (Scott Lang)
#2 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

Vision, Black Panther, Hank Pym (Ant-Man is the best persona), Spider-Woman, Wonder Man, Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell)

#3 Edited by RunawayAvenger (523 posts) - - Show Bio

@themanintheshoe: I really like your team, full of powerhouses like Mar-Vell and Wonder Man (who I also considered) and I am glad you didn't go mainstream!

#4 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

@runawayavenger: I still wonder why they decided to kill Mar-Vell off. Bugs the crap out of me.

#5 Posted by RunawayAvenger (523 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know either, I like Carol as a Captain but not as much as the original, I think that they should have a new title named, I don't know "Marvels" or something, that revolves around the four Captain Marvels; Mar-Vell, Monica Rambeau, Carol and Noh-Varr. I would read that. It could also be set in different times, each set when they were all Captain Marvel with Noh-Varr training to become Captain Marvel while Danvers is Captain Marvel....

#6 Posted by wundagoreborn (396 posts) - - Show Bio

Same question recently came up on the Avengers Assemble board. I went with:

Wasp (chair)

She-Hulk

Sersi

Scarlet Witch

Captain Marvel (Monica)

Black Widow

This group has everything: Brains, brawn, brass, legal prowess, speed, strategy, illusion, real hex & magic, cosmic power. Cap, Thor and Iron Man can guest often, but their comings and goings would only highlight how these ladies don't need them.

#7 Posted by RunawayAvenger (523 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

@wundagoreborn: Where can you find the boards, been looking after certain characters own boards, can't find it.

#9 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6536 posts) - - Show Bio

@runawayavenger: Y'Know there's actually seven Captain Marvels? The ones you named, plus Genis-Vell, Phyla-Vell and Khn'nr.

Anyway, my team would be.

Captain Marvel(Carol Danvers)

Wonder Man

Wasp

Hank Pym(As Yellowjacket, sometimes as Ant-Man)

Spider-Woman(Jessica Drew)

Spectrum(Monica Rambeaus new identity)

Vision

Scarlet Witch

She-Hulk

If Mar-Vell was alive, I'd probably have him too, and that would be the maximum of ten.

#10 Posted by wundagoreborn (396 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by cfrehse (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

This team would own!

Leader- Starlord

Brains- Beast

Bruiser- Skaar

Scrapper- Tigra

All around- Omega sentinel

Powerhouse- Sentry

Stealth/Melee- Elektra

#12 Edited by HumanRocket (9347 posts) - - Show Bio

Leader : Bucky/Winter solider

Moonkinght

Quicksilver

Wonderman

Ms marvel

The wild card : noh varr (marvel boy)

#13 Posted by RunawayAvenger (523 posts) - - Show Bio

@cfrehse: I really like this team, some standard members like Tigra and Beast as well as other less known heroes like Omega Sentinel and Skaar.

#14 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

@cfrehse: I really like this team, some standard members like Tigra and Beast as well as other less known heroes like Omega Sentinel and Skaar.

Indeed, it's very original. Plus, I would read it.

#15 Edited by Backflip (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

• Captain America (Leader)
  • Iron Man
  • Thor
  • Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers - Second in command)
  • Justice
  • Crystal
  • Songbird
  • Ares
#16 Posted by RunawayAvenger (523 posts) - - Show Bio

@backflip: While I said no Iron man I do like the team, it has a lot of powerful members and introduces less known heroes like Crystal and Songbird.

#17 Posted by Backflip (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

@runawayavenger: That was kinda the gist I was going for, afterall they're Earth's Mightiest Heroes, so I couldn't be bothered with all that gritty street level facade. The Avengers are implemented as a means of protecting the globe from catastrophic events and superhuman threats.

#18 Edited by Spawn92 (285 posts) - - Show Bio

- Black Panther (leader)

- Silver Surfer

- Dr. Strange

- Captain Marvel

- Hawkeye

- Iron Fist

- Luke Cage

- Valkyrie

#19 Posted by Captain_Superior_Blue (39 posts) - - Show Bio

-Luke Cage (leader)

- Hawkeye

- Captain Marvel

- Spider-Man

- Doctor Strange

- Black Panther

- Vision

- Scarlet Witch

- Blue Marvel (he counts cause he is joining the new Mighty Avengers)

- Storm (she was an avenger during Shattered Heroes)

I think this team is pretty dynamic because of all the relationship ties lol.

#20 Posted by tg1982 (2712 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America - Leader (It's Cap, of course he'd be leader)

Thor - Powerhouse

Wasp - Stealth/Recon (Her size changing abilities are perfect for this role, as many threats wouldn't notice her)

Hank Pym (as Giant-Man) - Science/Intel (It should be pretty obvious, as to why he'd be in this role)

Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) - Powerhouse

Hawkeye - Long range/ versatility

Scarlet Witch - Magic

Black Panther - Resources/Versatility (He is capable of filling in for Iron Man in terms of financial resources, as well as being a jack of all trades, science, stealth, fighting ability, etc.)

Spectrum (Monica Rambeau's new identity) - Powerhouse/Recon (Her speed and light powers would make her pretty adept and doing recon, as well as being pretty powerful in her own right)

Winter Soldier - Stealth/Spy (Pretty self explanatory)

#21 Posted by Dabee (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

If I try to choose, I'll probably end up just putting hundreds of characters in it. I would read all of these team books, though!

#22 Posted by RunawayAvenger (523 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982: This may be my favourite Avengers team ever, (other than my own, although it makes me want to put Black Panther on mine) I love it!

#23 Posted by tg1982 (2712 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982: This may be my favourite Avengers team ever, (other than my own, although it makes me want to put Black Panther on mine) I love it!

Thanks!