PERHAPS ANT MAN, IS IN THE GUARDIANS MOVIE?

PiofNEPTUNE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PiofNEPTUNE

I have within the last few days been viewing all of the Guardians of The Galaxy Previews on YOUTUBE and in a Sneak Preview it sure looks like The ANT MAN is indeed in the Extra-Scenes (:) is this official though?

PiofNEPTUNE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PiofNEPTUNE

...and if this is indeed so, then can my very Favorite Marvel Comics/Universe Character (besides Dr.Strange) be far behind, and that Favorite would be...wait for it, ADAM WARLOCK. (:)

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Why would he be in Guardians...and there is not one scene i have seen where he is in it he doesn't even have his suit yet

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you quoting yourself...or is there a person you're referring to?

PiofNEPTUNE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll Have Too Find The YOUTUBE CLIP If Its Still Up, But I Was Wondering Too Myself As Well, WHAT IS ANTMAN DOING THERE? (:)

PiofNEPTUNE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feartheliving: I'm just being Flashy, and it caught your attention right, that is/was my motive/s for the Quotation marks, simply put, just flashy. (:)

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By Fallschirmjager

PiofNEPTUNE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PiofNEPTUNE

It will definitively be confirmed if at the end-credits of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, The ANT MAN is seen, then we will have a confirmation as well as a brief Preview of an as of yet unofficially announced ANT MAN 2015 FILM, only Time will tell soon enough. (:) p.s., he is indeed ULTRONS' ORIGINAL CREATOR.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

PiofNEPTUNE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: your answer is in your question, he hasn't been anywhere so far really, but we can definitively find out when the Film is officially released, but in viewing all of the YOUTUBE.COM previews, there was/is a scene at the end of a brief preview of an ANT MAN looking character running around, then he stares into the camera as if too announce his coming. (:)

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: your answer is in your question, he hasn't been anywhere so far really, but we can definitively find out when the Film is officially released, but in viewing all of the YOUTUBE.COM previews, there was/is a scene at the end of a brief preview of an ANT MAN looking character running around, then he stares into the camera as if too announce his coming. (:)

I was talking about Pym being confirmed as Ultron's original creator in the movies, Im pretty sure that Whedon said that Iron Man would be the creator in the MCU (or did i misunderstand your statement.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#12  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

@piofneptune: Could you please post these trailers/previews in this thread or at least give us a link to them on YouTube so that we can see this for ourselves.

I'm not saying that you're wrong or anything, as it would be cool for Marvel to tease Ant-Man, but until I see these previews you're speaking of for myself I can't really say anything on the matter.

Though if what you're talking about is the scene that I think you're talking about, then I believe you may be mistaking Ant-Man for Star-Lord. But again, I can't really agree with or refute your claim until I see the previews that you are speaking of specifically.

Cuboid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cuboid

It will definitively be confirmed if at the end-credits of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, The ANT MAN is seen, then we will have a confirmation as well as a brief Preview of an as of yet unofficially announced ANT MAN 2015 FILM, only Time will tell soon enough. (:) p.s., he is indeed ULTRONS' ORIGINAL CREATOR.

I think the Ant-Man film is officially announced. It has a release date (July 17th, 2015) and everything.

PiofNEPTUNE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: well I meant that Hank Pym/Ant Man/Giant Man/Yellow Jacket was always known too have been the original creator of Ultron, I guess that will change for MCU, but this was/has always been the known case, I grew up in the 70s so I come from that original perspective as far as many of these characters are concerned. (:)

PiofNEPTUNE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PiofNEPTUNE

@war_killer: in the preview which I think may be the same one did you notice that he was miniature-sized, I'll just have too find that preview again, but anyway Cuboid seems too have found the official announcement and date for the releasing of ANT MAN in 2015. (:) p.s., I'm still looking for ADAM WARLOCK to maybe make a cameo, he is indeed my all-time favorite character besides DR. STRANGE. (:)

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: well I meant that Hank Pym/Ant Man/Giant Man/Yellow Jacket was always known too have been the original creator of Ultron, I guess that will change for MCU, but this was/has always been the known case, I grew up in the 70s so I come from that original perspective as far as many of these characters are concerned. (:)

oh ...i though you were referring to the MCU...oh well. im still excited to be seeing the Ant-Man movie . were you aware that it was going to be starring Scott Lang rather than Hank (he will still be in it though.)

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#17  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

@piofneptune: Are these the scenes that you're referring to?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

Is anyone going to tell this poor kid that Star-Lord isn't Ant-Man?

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

Is anyone going to tell this poor kid that Star-Lord isn't Ant-Man?

Probably should, along with the fact that Ant-Man has already been announced for 2015 for a long while. Here something he might not know Pym's cousin is getting his own movie. :D Joking, obviously it's his son.

PiofNEPTUNE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PiofNEPTUNE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PiofNEPTUNE

@teerack: This Poor Kid Knows The Difference Between StarLord And The Ant Man, I've Been Reading Comics Since I Was About 5-Years Old, That Was 40-Years Ago Now, You Do The Math, Sir/Madame...Whatever. (:)

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@piofneptune: Hahaha. I don't even know how to respond to you since you seem so totally lost.

PiofNEPTUNE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: well we will see how lost I am if we find ANT MAN is indeed anywhere to be found in the upcoming GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY FILM, then you can consider me lost and found. (:)

Al_capOWN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

LMAO, wtf

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@piofneptune: Do you not know how to use the internet? Hank Pym is being played by Micheal Douglas in the Ant-Man movie and isn't going to be Ant-Man just the guy who build the Ant-Man suit. Scott Lang is going to steal it and become Ant-Man. This is all confirmed information, so Ant-Man wont exist when GotG comes out, and what you probably thought was Ant-Man was likely Star-Lord wearing his signature mask.

PiofNEPTUNE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PiofNEPTUNE

@teerack: I studied Computer Science in College back in the mid-1980s, perhaps even before you were born, so yes I have some experience with the World Wide Web (information superhighway) or Internet as it is called today, but just the same, thank you for your contributions to this Topic, and I will leave that there. Thanks again. (:)

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This guys is weird and aggressive, but maybe it's just a misinterpretation of his posts.

Still no, there are no indications that he will be in the movie. I'll ask again: what made you think that he will be? What are the images you are referring to? Can you post at least one of them?