• 56 results
Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Aros001

This topic has been done for Spider-Man and Naruto, so I'd like to know what other fans believe for Batman. Just say who you think he should be with or who you want him to be with.

Avatar image for howard_the-duck
Howard_The-Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

big bertha

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly dont think there is a girl for Batman, he is literally married to his job. Honestly, im of the Morrison school of thought on the character anyway.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By Erik
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done before but, Catwoman

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KingAres109

No one.He should stay single and be a player/playboy ..Why buy the place when you can rent and have for free!??:)

Avatar image for theformermarionettegeist
Theformermarionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly dont think there is a girl for Batman, he is literally married to his job. Honestly, im of the Morrison school of thought on the character anyway.

Agreed. None of his love interests (even Catwoman) ever really seem to fit.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Madame Mirage

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for drmantistoboggan
DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

perfect girl for bruce? any girl he wants, where/whenever he wants them

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one. Bruce is only interested in playing cat and mouse with the Joker.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman1
AllStarHit-Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harley Quinn

Avatar image for theformermarionettegeist
Theformermarionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harley Quinn

Loading Video...

Hey, there's precedent for it.

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By youknowwhattodo

Catwoman

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Experio

Selina

the_comebacks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

definitely not catwoman. She lives too much in the gray, which is why they have the on again off again relationship.

Black Canary actually seems like a better fit. She is an incredible fighter, bad-ass, can be a leader, and has a high emotional IQ which would be helpful for bruce. I get she is oliver's girl-but she always seemed out of his league to me. (in comics he has had affairs and such)

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zatanna or black canary would be interesting and I think they actually have traits that would work well with batman. But Talia actually seems to work the best for him from what I have seen. If she only stopeed trying to get him to take over the world and kill her father and rule the world with him (which doesn't sound too bad to me) they could successfully be together I think

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Wonder Woman

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By gunmetalgrey

He's already married.. to Justice!

No Caption Provided

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably will end up with Catwoman (because Talia keeps turning on him).

I want him to be with Wonder Woman (because they balance each other).

I admit it would be hilarious with he was with Harley (she'd become obsessed with him and become the new Batgirl).

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RustyRoy

I want him to be with Zatanna. I always thought that Talia was the perfect woman for him but its too late for her. I think PreN52 WW would have been best for him but she doesn't exist anymore. Black Canary and Lois are good match for him. Tbh the perfect woman for him is in MCU, MJ is the perfect girl for him. Emma or Black Cat could also work.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol I wouldn't mind him hitting that. Where is from? Looks like JL/JLU animation.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 rogueshadow  Moderator
jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Catwoman, nuff said.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Zatanna.

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

@gunmetalgrey said:

No Caption Provided

lol I wouldn't mind him hitting that. Where is from? Looks like JL/JLU animation.

It is from JLU. It was the episode that Wonder Woman was transformed into a pig and I think the last time the show hinted at her and Batman's possible romance.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aros001: I don't remember this scene in Little Piggy but its been years since I last watched the show.

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: Bats and Zee sought her help to speak with Medusa so they could ask her where to find Circe.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#33  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Personally, before she went bat-crazy in Batman, Inc., I feel Talia al Ghul would have been a great choice. She knows that Bruce Wayne is Batman, and understands why he does what he does. She shares similar beliefs with Bruce in terms of crime and justice. She can handle herself in a fight, allowing Bruce to continue on as Batman without worrying about his double-life putting her in harms way. She's also a great businesswoman and would be able to manage Wayne Enterprises when Bruce is unable to.

Overall, though they may disagree on a few issues, to me she's one of the few women I could actually see Bruce settling down with and having a happy life. And by settling down, I mean her and Bruce getting married, supporting each other as husband and wife, raising a family, etc.; not Bruce giving up his mission as Batman.

No Caption Provided
RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RustyRoy

Personally, before she went bat-crazy in Batman, Inc., I feel Talia al Ghul would have been a great choice. She knows that Bruce Wayne is Batman, and understands why he does what he does. She shares similar beliefs with Bruce in terms of crime and justice. She can handle herself in a fight, allowing Bruce to continue on as Batman without worrying about his double-life putting her in harms way. She's also a great businesswoman and would be able to manage Wayne Enterprises when Bruce is unable to.

Overall, though they may disagree on a few issues, to me she's one of the few women I could actually see Bruce settling down with and having a happy life. And by settling down, I mean her and Bruce getting married, supporting each other as husband and wife, raising a family, etc.; not Bruce giving up his mission as Batman.

No Caption Provided

Awesome post dude.

No Caption Provided

Found this lol
Found this lol

Avatar image for black_lantern_mar_vell
Black Lantern Mar-vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Barbara Gordon

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Catwoman.

fil123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By fil123

No Caption Provided

He could never be with her, after all the shit she has done... she pretty much killed damian, murdered thousands in gotham, turned kids into creepy things and almsot destroyed gotham.. id say they disagree on more than a few issues lmao shes too crazy and plus shes dead.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RustyRoy

@fil123 said:

@war_killer said:

No Caption Provided

He could never be with her, after all the shit she has done... she pretty much killed damian, murdered thousands in gotham, turned kids into creepy things and almsot destroyed gotham.. id say they disagree on more than a few issues lmao shes too crazy and plus shes dead.

He clearly said before she went crazy....

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Iragexcudder
Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I agree.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

Catwoman, both wear masks to hide their own broken states or Zatanna but both bring out his fun side.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
No Caption Provided

For that some slight changes need to be made to Nightwing like this...

Even a Genderbent Superman could be perfect as Batman's wife

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

The only realities where Batman seems actually happy are ones where he ends up with Cat Woman.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: a batman/supeman story arc with doctor fate says otherwise instead of catwoman it was zattana

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: still not a very good argument concidering thats also been done wonder woman as well

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: still not a very good argument concidering thats also been done wonder woman as well

Hasn't been happy enough to start a family with a WW.

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

The only realities where Batman seems actually happy are ones where he ends up with Cat Woman.

Except possibly in "Whatever happened to the caped crusader" where in Catwoman's story she was the one who killed him. True she was not actually together with him but the story did focus on their relationship.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By hyperbertha

Talia. Wonder Woman is like the worst possible fit for Batman lol. And Catwoman doesn't fit his image.