allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By allanvdsouza
No Caption Provided

Agility: "My legs tensed I could not jump to the side, so I jumped up, kicking the creature's head, using it as a springboard, spinning in the air and land on your neck."
In the second meeting monster Percy and before any kind of training shows superhuman agility and leaping ability as he jumps up more than seven feet in the air (he describes the Minotaur as "two meters high, easy", and realize a flip off the Minotaur's head on his neck.

Percy's reflexes are fast enough draw his sword and cut arrows out of the air if the quote was not simple enough lol.

Percy shows his incredible reactions as he is able to easily, if painfully, grab a branch able to hold him as the tree is being swung by an enormous and superhumanly strong Cyclops and use it to propel him into the air and time it (and maneuver enough) so that he can target the Cyclops' weak point

While Percy was doing some super sensory thing, there is no denying Percy was able to react to a bullet after it had been fired. This is not aim blocking or aim dodging, this feat makes Percy a bullet timer in terms of speed at least. He was able to block a bullet after it was fired which is not an easy task. And I will point out this is a handgun of an undetermined type (pg. 167) unlike a musket I have heard people claim it to be to try to detract from this feat. I will say Percy does get hit by a bullet in this fight, but only when the skeletons shoot him from behind. Percy also shows his speed as he goes on to continue on to a second skeleton and knock its gun away before it fires.

Durability:He knocked my blade out of my hands and kicked me in the chest. I went airborne, twenty, maybe thirty feet.

So this is where Percy manages to fight Ares, the god of war. While he is out skilled to an extent, he shows he is still a force to be reckoned with as he manages to survive a kick which launches him 20 ft into the air.

Percy is amnesiac but has been able to fight off two gorgons (not Medusa) constantly for days and consistently running. As the gorgons only stay dead for "two hours", he was runing for days without rest.

because of his heritage Percy is extremely resistant to heat. He may not like it, but he was surviving extended contact with large amounts of lava and being set on fire. Despite this Percy is able to then summon enough water to cause a whole volcano ( Mount St. Helens to be precise) to not just erupt, but explode. And it needs saying that Percy survives this explosion from its literal ground zero and flung hundreds of feet into the air.

Percy is able to tank a very large amount of curses being laid upon him in order to save Annabeth.

As soon as I [Carter Kane] spoke the word, the symbol blazed in the air between us. A giant fist the size of a dishwasher shimmered into existence and slammed Camper Boy [Percy] into the next county.

Percy gets hit and sent flying (so the usual) with clearly superhuman force (I mean, knocked out of his shoes!) but this doesn't slow him down at all. Even with this free hit, Percy is able to bounce right back without any visible harm.

He was able to tank a shock blowing him back more than ten feet and then a full on lightning bolt with no problems and easily got back to his feet with no pain mentioned.

After only a few months of training last year Percy is already widely regarded as the best swordsman for the last hundreds of years. This is especially noteworthy when you consider demigods, especially those from Ares and the other powerful gods are supernaturally skilled with weapons.

Polyphemus is a massive cyclops who "must've been at least 15 feet tall" (pg.116) and very powerful as he previously was able to fight Clarisse and Percy 2 on 1 with little problems. However Percy again shows he is more dangerous when mad and shows enough skill to repeatedly wound him and strength enough to knock the 15 ft cyclops over without even being hit once.

[Piper] rolled to the edge of the road and looked back, dazed and horrified, as [Percy and Jason] crossed swords, gold against bronze. Sparks flew. Their blades blurred-strike and parry-and the pavement trembled. The first exchange only lasted a second, but Piper couldn't believe the speed of their sword fighting

Despite being mind controlled at the time, Percy and Jason sword fight at incredible speeds. Piper, a trained and powerful demigod in her own right, sees only blurs when they fight and it is clear each blow is superhumanly strong as the ground itself shakes when the swords meet. Percy and Jason do an entire exchange of multiple blows in a second.

Manipulate liquids:Percy has now gone beyond simply manipulating existing water, he can now summon saltwater using things that used to belong to the sea as a medium.

Despite this Percy is able to then summon enough water to cause a whole volcano ( Mount St. Helens to be precise) to not just erupt, but explode.

Percy can create waterspouts and then ride them.

Again, he shows extreme acrobatic ability, flipping around the serpent. Even more than this, we see Percy control 10,000 gallons of water at once.

When he is in the Poseidon's throne, he fell that he can control almost the entire ocean in the world.

Percy can do more than walk on water, he can make it solid so others can do the same, even a war chariot.

Percy stay stronger when he is the water, and have a healing factor.

Even heavily poisoned and in a great amount of pain Percy is able to control the River Lethe

Percy's water manipulation has gotten even better, now he can make more than just waves and jets with water, he can make shapes and use them to batter and restrain monsters/people.

Percy can control a wave of 40 feet tall.

Then [Percy] slammed Riptide into the ice at his feet. The entire glacier shuddered. Ghosts fell to their knees. Behind Percy, a wave of gray water even taller than the glacier. Water shot from the chasms and crevices in the ice. As the water hit, the back half of the camp crumbled. The entire edge of the glacier peeled away, cascading into the void-carrying buildings, ghosts, and Percy Jackson over the edge.

Percy shows some extreme power here; despite being exhausted fighting a small army of ghosts that don't die and keeping up a powerful mini hurricane for an extended period of time he still has the power to shake the entire Hubbard glacier with his power and command water to shoot up 350 ft (height of Hubbard glacier above the water line) and crumble a large section of the glacier ("several hundred acres of newly open water" pg.470 to give a general picture of how much) to destroy said army of ghosts. Not bad for being completely exhausted

He stood, his anger growing hotter in his gut. As the flood of venom rolled toward the goddess, the fumes began to make her cough. Her eyes watered even more.
Oh, good, Percy thought. More water.
Percy made her nose and throat filling with her own tears.

Percy goes a little crazy. While still controlling a full on lake of venom he is still able to grab Akhlys' tears and start drowning the goddess in her own tears. He was going to kill her, but Annabeth snapped him out of his rage which is the only reason the goddess of misery survived. That is some scary and precise water manipulation which is all the more impressive as Percy was still controlling the lake at this time.

Percy can summon waves big enough to swallow ships.

"Piper," Percy said. "I can help."
He knelt next to her and touched Jason's forehead. Water gushed from Jason's mouth.

Percy is easily able to remove the water from a drowning boy's lungs with naught but a touch. By this we can see he can control water while it is still in someone's body.

Bob stumbled away from battle, his saber-toothed cat at his side. Percy gave them as much cover as he could-causing blood vessels in the ground to burst open one after another.

Percy again controlling large amounts of not quite water. Additionally, it should be noted these are the blood vessels of Tartarus and opens a possibility of Percy maybe controlling blood vessels of another person if he were bloodlusted or something. Not definite, but something.

Avatar image for marvete_e_dcnauta
Marvete_e_DCnauta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Caraca mlk é bom ver outro BR por aqui!

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Joewell911

@allanvdsouza: I've now read through this one. I like it, but you may be missing some of your quotes. In some places your just explaining feats where it looks like quotes should be above.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers