Pay what you want to read Walking Dead and Transformers

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

Transform your comic collection with 104 fantastic comics. The Humble Transformers Bundle Presented by IDW features six stunning Transformers titles of 104 issues collected in 14 volumes. Name your price for the first four volumes of Transformers: Classics. If you pay more than the average price, you'll also get all four volumes of Transformers: All Hail Megatron, Transformers: Autocracy, and Transformers: Spotlight, Vol. 1. Pay $15 or more to get all of the above plus the first two volumes of Transformers: Robots in Disguise, and the first two volumes of Transformers: More than Meets the Eye.

Pay what you want. Purchased separately, this instant comic collection would cost you up to $147, but we are letting you set the price!

Compatible with computers and mobile devices. These comics are available in multiple formats including CBZ, PDF, Mobi and ePub, so they work on your computer, eBook readers and a wide array of mobile devices. Instructions and a list of recommended reading programs can be found here.

Support charities and comic creators. You choose where your money goes: between the comic creators and the Hasbro Children's Fund. If you like this promotion, a tip to Humble Bundle would be greatly appreciated!

https://www.humblebundle.com/books

No Caption Provided

Skybound's hottest comic titles. Skybound's The Walking Dead Bundle presented by Humble Bundle features 63 issues across 6 titles. Name your price for The Walking Dead, Vol. 1, Invincible, Vol. 1, Witch Doctor, Vol. 1 and Ghosted, Vol. 1. If you pay more than the average price you'll also get The Walking Dead, Vol. 2 & 3, Thief of Thieves, Vol. 1 and Super Dinosaur, Vol. 1.

Pay $15 or more to get all of the above plus The Walking Dead, Vol. 4 & 5. Pay $40 or more and we'll throw in The Walking Dead, Vol. 20 and an exclusive The Walking Dead T-shirt, available ONLY through this bundle.

For diehard The Walking Dead fans, paying $65 or more will get you the entire bundle and a special Black & White Negan Action Figure produced by McFarlane Toys, while supplies last.

All physical merchandise are expected to ship late August 2014 for qualifying transactions. To help ensure this shipping date, Skybound must receive shipping information through your download page before August 11th. Images are mockups and final product is subject to change. Please see your download page for redemption details.

Pay what you want. Purchased separately, this massive upgrade to your comic collection would cost you up to $122, but we're letting you set the price!

Read them anywhere. These comics are available in multiple formats (CBZ, PDF and ePub), so they work on your computer, eBook readers and a wide array of mobile devices. Instructions and a list of recommended reading programs can be found here.

Support charities and comic creators. You choose where your money goes: between the comic creators and charity. This bundle supports Common Cents, Rett Syndrome Research Trust, and the IndieCade Foundation. If you like this promotion, a tip to Humble Bundle would be greatly appreciated!

https://www.humblebundle.com/thewalkingdead

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there isn't a single person that's interested in this? not one?

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

We can pay whatever we want for all of the comics?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We can pay whatever we want for all of the comics?

you pay whatever you want and you get The Walking Dead, Vol. 1, Invincible, Vol. 1, Witch Doctor, Vol. 1 and Ghosted, Vol. 1. If you pay more than the average price you'll also get The Walking Dead, Vol. 2 & 3, Thief of Thieves, Vol. 1 and Super Dinosaur, Vol. 1. but if you pay whatever their average is at the time or more then you get bonus stuff

for Transformers you pay whatever you want and you get the first four volumes of the Marvel Classic stuff but if you pay the average or more then you get more stuff

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have all of those Transformers comics already, so I'm not too interested.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, I thought this would be a bot thread, this is much more appreciated!!!

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Wow, I thought this would be a bot thread, this is much more appreciated!!!

This x a thousand. Thank you OP for sharing this.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

God, I love Humble Bundle.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Humble Bundle is great, I'm probably going to do both.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself: Done man, that's awesome.

sweet! I saw your comment in the What's Going Through Your Mind thread....I hope that you enjoy the Transformers books...I love the IDW series and the Marvel UK stuff is amazing as well

I'd also highly recommend the Walking Dead as well...especially since you get a lot of other Robert Kirkman stuff with it like Invincible (one of the best superhero comics ever)

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven said:

@danhimself: Done man, that's awesome.

sweet! I saw your comment in the What's Going Through Your Mind thread....I hope that you enjoy the Transformers books...I love the IDW series and the Marvel UK stuff is amazing as well

I'd also highly recommend the Walking Dead as well...especially since you get a lot of other Robert Kirkman stuff with it like Invincible (one of the best superhero comics ever)

Alright, I'll buy it. And thanks man, this Humble Bundle is great!

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: oh yeah I agree!! I just found it the other day through a Reddit link and I'm super glad that I did!

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6 days left for the Walking Dead bundle

8 days left for the Transformers bundle

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Everything Transformers sucks because of the Michael Bay movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!