Panini Comics listings are ruining my experience.

Boomerang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

I don't know who started this, perhaps to gain more points or something so they can feel better about themselves, but who do I have to speak to about ending this?

I look to Comicvine.com to provide me with an accurate listing of which characters appear in specific comic books. I hate the fact I have to continue to look at issues to make sure they aren't Panini comics reprints. Someone who runs this website please contact me and let me know if we can do something about this. It truly is awful to look at a character's list of appearances and then realize it's because there's some weird comic that reprints 13 issues in the same book. I cannot be the only one that finds this awful and frustrating for one of my favorite comic book resource sites.

VoodooPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have no idea what Panini Comics is but I do see the same issues listed like 2 or 3 times very often. I think a good solution would be to have a "Show/Hide Reprints" button. That way you could both filter out unwanted comics in lists and also see how many issues a character has appeared in without the number being skewed too much. I'm not sure how long it would take to implement this though.