• 161 results
Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bart Simpson

What better way to get into a cheerful holiday mood than to vent out all that frustration? So here's a thread so you can vent out all that rage on characters who at times you just can't stand. Keep in mind doesn't simply have to be comics. I'll start:

Silver Age Superman- Highly inconsistent who's fluctuating power level rivals that of Gladiator. Fans will always bring up his uber high end power showings, but always turn a blind eye to the many times random people beat him up and nearly killed him.

Jason Vorhees- His fans act like he's God's gift to the horror genre when in actuality he's really a blatant ripoff of a already existing horror character. Only Jason gets his @$$ kicked more.
Ridleyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ridleyz

You're an idiot

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Ferro Vida

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

superpoobs

Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bart Simpson
Ridleyz said:
"You're an idiot"

You're an @$$hole
Ridleyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ridleyz
Bart Simpson said:
"Ridleyz said:
"You're an idiot"

You're an @$$hole
"
But you're still an idiot
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Easy

Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bart Simpson
Gambler said:
"Easy"

Hey Ridleyz started it.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ferro Vida

Okay, what the heck.

Howard the Duck! Whoever created this guy must have been having an anyuerism at the time. He is the most ridiculous and pointless character I have ever seen, and his movie ruined the lives of three people; the director, the producer, and the star of the film

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Bart Simpson said:
"Ridleyz said:
"You're an idiot"

You're an @$$hole
"
Ya'll wont kiss though?
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Ferro Vida said:
"Okay, what the heck.

Howard the Duck! Whoever created this guy must have been having an anyuerism at the time. He is the most ridiculous and pointless character I have ever seen, and his movie ruined the lives of three people; the director, the producer, and the star of the film"
He's kinda cool...

What happened with the movie?
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ferro Vida
TheDrifter said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Okay, what the heck.

Howard the Duck! Whoever created this guy must have been having an anyuerism at the time. He is the most ridiculous and pointless character I have ever seen, and his movie ruined the lives of three people; the director, the producer, and the star of the film"
He's kinda cool...

What happened with the movie?"
  It ruined three peoples lives. Marvel doesn't speak of it xD
Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

The Howard the Duck movie was one of the worst movies ever made.  It was hideously, appallingly bad, a total shitfest from beginning to end. 

The Nostalgia Critic did a great review of it, which can be found here.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SeSAW
Bart Simpson said:
"What better way to get into a cheerful holiday mood than to vent out all that frustration? So here's a thread so you can vent out all that rage on characters who at times you just can't stand. Keep in mind doesn't simply have to be comics. I'll start:
Silver Age Superman- Highly inconsistent who's fluctuating power level rivals that of Gladiator. Fans will always bring up his uber high end power showings, but always turn a blind eye to the many times random people beat him up and nearly killed him.

Jason Vorhees- His fans act like he's God's gift to the horror genre when in actuality he's really a blatant ripoff of a already existing horror character. Only Jason gets his @$$ kicked more.
"
^^^^^^^^^^^ Most true statement ive read in a long time seriously, although I don't hate any version of Superman. But still this is true.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"What better way to get into a cheerful holiday mood than to vent out all that frustration? So here's a thread so you can vent out all that rage on characters who at times you just can't stand. Keep in mind doesn't simply have to be comics. I'll start:

"
^^^^^^^^^^^ Most true statement ive read in a long time seriously, although I don't hate any version of Superman. But still this is true."
It's true,but everyone knows it...don't act like he shed some light on something everyone else failed to see.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AtPhantom
Alexander Anderson said:
"The Howard the Duck movie was one of the worst movies ever made.  It was hideously, appallingly bad, a total shitfest from beginning to end. 

The Nostalgia Critic did a great review of it, which can be found here."
I saw it, that guy really know what he's talking about.
lowblowlobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lowblowlobo

you know whos always overrated in DC,, the Joker, Batman fights with demi gods, Ultrahuman Hulks and People who have the power to vaporise entire planets and yet the one enduring character who Batman cant see to stop is the Joker ok ok I know hes the iconic Batman enemy but why doesnt Bruce simply put him out of his misery a mecy killing in other words. Or an alternative is since Bruce has access to weaponary not of this earth and super advanced, why does he simply not improve the prisons that escape is near impossible Perhaps someone could give me more suggestions to how the Joker and indeed most of Batmans iconic enemys can bes stopped

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ecsnclr
Bart Simpson said:
"Ridleyz said:
"You're an idiot"

You're an @$$hole
"

no bart ure right sa superman is overrated this guy is a prick
Delinquent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Delinquent

Almost every comic person put in the movies from marvel and dc is overrated. A friend of mine once said Spiderman could beat Galactus, and Thor. I laugh.

A friend of mine said Superman was immortal. I laughed.

A friend of mine said Spawn was a god. I smiled. Then he said he was from Marvel, I laughed again.

Only a selected few aren't overrated. Usually they have no powers.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock
Bart Simpson said:

"
Silver Age Superman pulled a solar system on a chain. Gladiator has not, and cannot....
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Bart Simpson said:

"
Silver Age Superman pulled a solar system on a chain. Gladiator has not, and cannot...."
And don't forget.."will not". =]
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ecsnclr
Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
"Bart Simpson said:

"
Silver Age Superman pulled a solar system on a chain. Gladiator has not, and cannot...."
And don't forget.."will not". =]"
SA SUPES IS OVERRATED !
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Storm

Cyclops

Midnighter

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Static Shock

There's like several threads with this same topic. This should be locked.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
ecsnclr said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
"Bart Simpson said:

"
And don't forget.."will not". =]"
SA SUPES IS OVERRATED !"
We know,STFU.
Delinquent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Delinquent
Static Shock said:
"Bart Simpson said:

"
That was actually Superboy and at the same time he had rainbow powers and super kissing. At that time Superman was doing anything no matter how pointless the feat. He wasn't even overrated back then just to many powers.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Delinquent said:
"Static Shock said:
"Bart Simpson said:

"
That was actually Superboy and at the same time he had rainbow powers and super kissing. At that time Superman was doing anything no matter how pointless the feat. He wasn't even overrated back then just to many powers."
Silver Age Superboy (Kal-El) grew up to be Superman..correct?
Also..I don't think Superman had too many powers..he just had powers that weren't even powers.Just stupid stuff.Super-weaving? Super-ventriloquism? When your as powerful as Superman..why do you even need those?
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ecsnclr
Vance Astro said:
"Delinquent said:
"Static Shock said:
"Bart Simpson said:

"
That was actually Superboy and at the same time he had rainbow powers and super kissing. At that time Superman was doing anything no matter how pointless the feat. He wasn't even overrated back then just to many powers."
Silver Age Superboy (Kal-El) grew up to be Superman..correct?
Also..I don't think Superman had too many powers..he just had powers that weren't even powers.Just stupid stuff.Super-weaving? Super-ventriloquism? When your as powerful as Superman..why do you even need those?
"
lol
so people can point and laugh when you lose
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By castleking

superman had the power to create a mini me version of himself from his hand...now that is more then superweaving

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ecsnclr
castleking said:
"superman had the power to create a mini me version of himself from his hand...now that is more then superweaving"

No that's just gay !
little men flying around i would want to go around runing them over
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AtPhantom
castleking said:
"superman had the power to create a mini me version of himself from his hand...now that is more then superweaving"
super..................cloning perhaps?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#32  Edited By castleking

that is how powerfully stupid he got and that sad part he had no remorse when he sent it out to die...

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ecsnclr
castleking said:
"that is how powerfully stupid he got and that sad part he had no remorse when he sent it out to die..."
Would you help him die if he asked you ?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By geraldthesloth
Ferro Vida said:
"Okay, what the heck.

Your done

Howard beat god
Avatar image for the_man_of_tomorrowhour
The Man of Tomorrowhour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBZ and anime characters should not be allowed on these boards. Their powers are inconsistent to comics.

Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Bart Simpson
ecsnclr said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"Ridleyz said:
"You're an idiot"

You're an @$$hole
"

no bart ure right sa superman is overrated this guy is a prick"

Thanks. I don't mind the character that much especially when he's being portrayed by Christopher Reeve. It just kind of bugs me when his fans act like he's unbeatable and say something like "SA Superman can beat 100 Hulks with a Super-fart."

Static Shock said:
"Bart Simpson said:

"

I know. I said his power fluctuating rivals that of Gladiator since Glads is the best example of someone with a inconsistent power level. Though SA Superman powers has reached more extreme levels than Gladiator (both low and high). Is that what you want to hear?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Static Shock
Bart Simpson said:
"I know. I said his power fluctuating rivals that of Gladiator since Glads is the best example of someone with a inconsistent power level. Though SA Superman powers has reached more extreme levels than Gladiator (both low and high). Is that what you want to hear?"
LOL.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Trackz

hulk

Major_86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Major_86

DBZ characters are all overrated
None are light speed
None go beyond planet busting
and only 3 non fused characters are class 100 and at that point barely class 100

Silver Surfer and Thanos are both overrated

Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Bart Simpson
Major_86 said:
"DBZ characters are all overrated
None are light speed
and only 3 non fused characters are class 100 and at that point barely class 100
"

Only if you go by the BS DBZ haters around here claim and basically tries to rule out everything that's been shown and stated by the creators.
Major_86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Major_86
Bart Simpson said:
"Major_86 said:
None are light speed
"

Only if you go by the BS DBZ haters around here claim and basically tries to rule out everything that's been shown and stated by the creators.
"
Actually I probably know more about DBZ then anyone here
And yeah they have not once shown a feat proving them to be at light speed or beyond planet busting

So far AT made one reference to it which was an exaggeration hence the LOL at the end of the sentence

Face it DBZ characters are not that powerful

The Opposite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The Opposite
Major_86 said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"Major_86 said:
None are light speed
"

"
Actually I probably know more about DBZ then anyone here
And yeah they have not once shown a feat proving them to be at light speed or beyond planet busting

So far AT made one reference to it which was an exaggeration hence the LOL at the end of the sentence

Face it DBZ characters are not that powerful

"
i smell cheese on this filthy animal!

this fool smells like rotten cheese!

smile because

i gots my poopoo eye on you! the eye don't lie! because it smells your stinky a$s.

Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ownerz
@Ferro Vida said:
" Okay, what the heck.Howard the Duck! Whoever created this guy must have been having an anyuerism at the time. He is the most ridiculous and pointless character I have ever seen, and his movie ruined the lives of three people; the director, the producer, and the star of the film "
Well he's a cartoonish character like Mxy, you're supposed to laugh at him not take him too serious
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Ownerz said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" Okay, what the heck.Howard the Duck! Whoever created this guy must have been having an anyuerism at the time. He is the most ridiculous and pointless character I have ever seen, and his movie ruined the lives of three people; the director, the producer, and the star of the film "
Well he's a cartoonish character like Mxy, you're supposed to laugh at him not take him too serious "
Was it necessary to quote a post from nine months ago?
Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida said:
Quick!  Rush this man to the hospital.  He needs IMMEDIATE medical attention!

Nah, I'm just messin' Howards a swell character once you get to read him enough times.  The movie was cheese though.
Avatar image for stormamazonphoenix
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm is NOT overrated
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By FLCL1
@Alexander Anderson said:
"The Howard the Duck movie was one of the worst movies ever made.  It was hideously, appallingly bad, a total shitfest from beginning to end. 

The Nostalgia Critic did a great review of it, which can be found here. "
agreed 

also wolverine is overrated
Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alexander Anderson said:
" The Howard the Duck movie was one of the worst movies ever made.  It was hideously, appallingly bad, a total shitfest from beginning to end. 

The Nostalgia Critic did a great review of it, which can be found here. "
I want to punch that guys face in. 
Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Obtrusive

Flash, in every debate I have gotten in over him he turns out to be able to kill everything and its just not that cool.

Mr. Fantastic, because he may be smart and be the leader of the fantastic four but he is still pretty lame, stretch isn't that good of an ability.

Peter Grifin, I don't like the family guy show and lots of people do.

The office, lots of people like that show as well and I dont' like it at all.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By geraldthesloth

Storm
Phoenix