• 160 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#1 Edited by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio

What better way to get into a cheerful holiday mood than to vent out all that frustration? So here's a thread so you can vent out all that rage on characters who at times you just can't stand. Keep in mind doesn't simply have to be comics. I'll start:

Silver Age Superman- Highly inconsistent who's fluctuating power level rivals that of Gladiator. Fans will always bring up his uber high end power showings, but always turn a blind eye to the many times random people beat him up and nearly killed him.

Jason Vorhees- His fans act like he's God's gift to the horror genre when in actuality he's really a blatant ripoff of a already existing horror character. Only Jason gets his @$$ kicked more.
#2 Posted by Ridleyz (216 posts) - - Show Bio

You're an idiot

#3 Posted by Ferro Vida (34676 posts) - - Show Bio

...

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

superpoobs

Moderator
#5 Posted by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio
Ridleyz said:
"You're an idiot"

You're an @$$hole
#6 Posted by Ridleyz (216 posts) - - Show Bio
Bart Simpson said:
"Ridleyz said:
"You're an idiot"

You're an @$$hole
"
But you're still an idiot
#7 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84652 posts) - - Show Bio

Easy

Moderator
#8 Posted by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Easy"

Hey Ridleyz started it.
#9 Posted by Ferro Vida (34676 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, what the heck.

Howard the Duck! Whoever created this guy must have been having an anyuerism at the time. He is the most ridiculous and pointless character I have ever seen, and his movie ruined the lives of three people; the director, the producer, and the star of the film

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Bart Simpson said:
"Ridleyz said:
"You're an idiot"

You're an @$$hole
"
Ya'll wont kiss though?
Moderator
#11 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Okay, what the heck.

Howard the Duck! Whoever created this guy must have been having an anyuerism at the time. He is the most ridiculous and pointless character I have ever seen, and his movie ruined the lives of three people; the director, the producer, and the star of the film"
He's kinda cool...

What happened with the movie?
#12 Edited by Ferro Vida (34676 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Okay, what the heck.

Howard the Duck! Whoever created this guy must have been having an anyuerism at the time. He is the most ridiculous and pointless character I have ever seen, and his movie ruined the lives of three people; the director, the producer, and the star of the film"
He's kinda cool...

What happened with the movie?"
  It ruined three peoples lives. Marvel doesn't speak of it xD
#13 Edited by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

The Howard the Duck movie was one of the worst movies ever made.  It was hideously, appallingly bad, a total shitfest from beginning to end. 

The Nostalgia Critic did a great review of it, which can be found here.

#14 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Bart Simpson said:
"What better way to get into a cheerful holiday mood than to vent out all that frustration? So here's a thread so you can vent out all that rage on characters who at times you just can't stand. Keep in mind doesn't simply have to be comics. I'll start:
Silver Age Superman- Highly inconsistent who's fluctuating power level rivals that of Gladiator. Fans will always bring up his uber high end power showings, but always turn a blind eye to the many times random people beat him up and nearly killed him.

Jason Vorhees- His fans act like he's God's gift to the horror genre when in actuality he's really a blatant ripoff of a already existing horror character. Only Jason gets his @$$ kicked more.
"
^^^^^^^^^^^ Most true statement ive read in a long time seriously, although I don't hate any version of Superman. But still this is true.
#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"What better way to get into a cheerful holiday mood than to vent out all that frustration? So here's a thread so you can vent out all that rage on characters who at times you just can't stand. Keep in mind doesn't simply have to be comics. I'll start:
Silver Age Superman- Highly inconsistent who's fluctuating power level rivals that of Gladiator. Fans will always bring up his uber high end power showings, but always turn a blind eye to the many times random people beat him up and nearly killed him.

Jason Vorhees- His fans act like he's God's gift to the horror genre when in actuality he's really a blatant ripoff of a already existing horror character. Only Jason gets his @$$ kicked more.
"
^^^^^^^^^^^ Most true statement ive read in a long time seriously, although I don't hate any version of Superman. But still this is true."
It's true,but everyone knows it...don't act like he shed some light on something everyone else failed to see.
Moderator
#16 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Alexander Anderson said:
"The Howard the Duck movie was one of the worst movies ever made.  It was hideously, appallingly bad, a total shitfest from beginning to end. 

The Nostalgia Critic did a great review of it, which can be found here."
I saw it, that guy really know what he's talking about.
#17 Posted by lowblowlobo (4 posts) - - Show Bio

you know whos always overrated in DC,, the Joker, Batman fights with demi gods, Ultrahuman Hulks and People who have the power to vaporise entire planets and yet the one enduring character who Batman cant see to stop is the Joker ok ok I know hes the iconic Batman enemy but why doesnt Bruce simply put him out of his misery a mecy killing in other words. Or an alternative is since Bruce has access to weaponary not of this earth and super advanced, why does he simply not improve the prisons that escape is near impossible Perhaps someone could give me more suggestions to how the Joker and indeed most of Batmans iconic enemys can bes stopped

#18 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
Bart Simpson said:
"Ridleyz said:
"You're an idiot"

You're an @$$hole
"

no bart ure right sa superman is overrated this guy is a prick
#19 Posted by Delinquent (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Almost every comic person put in the movies from marvel and dc is overrated. A friend of mine once said Spiderman could beat Galactus, and Thor. I laugh.

A friend of mine said Superman was immortal. I laughed.

A friend of mine said Spawn was a god. I smiled. Then he said he was from Marvel, I laughed again.

Only a selected few aren't overrated. Usually they have no powers.

#20 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Bart Simpson said:
"What better way to get into a cheerful holiday mood than to vent out all that frustration? So here's a thread so you can vent out all that rage on characters who at times you just can't stand. Keep in mind doesn't simply have to be comics. I'll start:
Silver Age Superman- Highly inconsistent who's fluctuating power level rivals that of Gladiator. Fans will always bring up his uber high end power showings, but always turn a blind eye to the many times random people beat him up and nearly killed him.

Jason Vorhees- His fans act like he's God's gift to the horror genre when in actuality he's really a blatant ripoff of a already existing horror character. Only Jason gets his @$$ kicked more.
"
Silver Age Superman pulled a solar system on a chain. Gladiator has not, and cannot....
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"What better way to get into a cheerful holiday mood than to vent out all that frustration? So here's a thread so you can vent out all that rage on characters who at times you just can't stand. Keep in mind doesn't simply have to be comics. I'll start:
Silver Age Superman- Highly inconsistent who's fluctuating power level rivals that of Gladiator. Fans will always bring up his uber high end power showings, but always turn a blind eye to the many times random people beat him up and nearly killed him.

Jason Vorhees- His fans act like he's God's gift to the horror genre when in actuality he's really a blatant ripoff of a already existing horror character. Only Jason gets his @$$ kicked more.
"
Silver Age Superman pulled a solar system on a chain. Gladiator has not, and cannot...."
And don't forget.."will not". =]
Moderator
#22 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"What better way to get into a cheerful holiday mood than to vent out all that frustration? So here's a thread so you can vent out all that rage on characters who at times you just can't stand. Keep in mind doesn't simply have to be comics. I'll start:
Silver Age Superman- Highly inconsistent who's fluctuating power level rivals that of Gladiator. Fans will always bring up his uber high end power showings, but always turn a blind eye to the many times random people beat him up and nearly killed him.

Jason Vorhees- His fans act like he's God's gift to the horror genre when in actuality he's really a blatant ripoff of a already existing horror character. Only Jason gets his @$$ kicked more.
"
Silver Age Superman pulled a solar system on a chain. Gladiator has not, and cannot...."
And don't forget.."will not". =]"
SA SUPES IS OVERRATED !
#23 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm

Cyclops

Midnighter

#24 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

There's like several threads with this same topic. This should be locked.

#25 Edited by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"What better way to get into a cheerful holiday mood than to vent out all that frustration? So here's a thread so you can vent out all that rage on characters who at times you just can't stand. Keep in mind doesn't simply have to be comics. I'll start:
Silver Age Superman- Highly inconsistent who's fluctuating power level rivals that of Gladiator. Fans will always bring up his uber high end power showings, but always turn a blind eye to the many times random people beat him up and nearly killed him.

Jason Vorhees- His fans act like he's God's gift to the horror genre when in actuality he's really a blatant ripoff of a already existing horror character. Only Jason gets his @$$ kicked more.
"
Silver Age Superman pulled a solar system on a chain. Gladiator has not, and cannot...."
And don't forget.."will not". =]"
SA SUPES IS OVERRATED !"
We know,STFU.
Moderator
#26 Posted by Delinquent (148 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"What better way to get into a cheerful holiday mood than to vent out all that frustration? So here's a thread so you can vent out all that rage on characters who at times you just can't stand. Keep in mind doesn't simply have to be comics. I'll start:
Silver Age Superman- Highly inconsistent who's fluctuating power level rivals that of Gladiator. Fans will always bring up his uber high end power showings, but always turn a blind eye to the many times random people beat him up and nearly killed him.

Jason Vorhees- His fans act like he's God's gift to the horror genre when in actuality he's really a blatant ripoff of a already existing horror character. Only Jason gets his @$$ kicked more.
"
Silver Age Superman pulled a solar system on a chain. Gladiator has not, and cannot...."
That was actually Superboy and at the same time he had rainbow powers and super kissing. At that time Superman was doing anything no matter how pointless the feat. He wasn't even overrated back then just to many powers.
#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Delinquent said:
"Static Shock said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"What better way to get into a cheerful holiday mood than to vent out all that frustration? So here's a thread so you can vent out all that rage on characters who at times you just can't stand. Keep in mind doesn't simply have to be comics. I'll start:
Silver Age Superman- Highly inconsistent who's fluctuating power level rivals that of Gladiator. Fans will always bring up his uber high end power showings, but always turn a blind eye to the many times random people beat him up and nearly killed him.

Jason Vorhees- His fans act like he's God's gift to the horror genre when in actuality he's really a blatant ripoff of a already existing horror character. Only Jason gets his @$$ kicked more.
"
Silver Age Superman pulled a solar system on a chain. Gladiator has not, and cannot...."
That was actually Superboy and at the same time he had rainbow powers and super kissing. At that time Superman was doing anything no matter how pointless the feat. He wasn't even overrated back then just to many powers."
Silver Age Superboy (Kal-El) grew up to be Superman..correct?
Also..I don't think Superman had too many powers..he just had powers that weren't even powers.Just stupid stuff.Super-weaving? Super-ventriloquism? When your as powerful as Superman..why do you even need those?
Moderator
#28 Edited by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Delinquent said:
"Static Shock said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"What better way to get into a cheerful holiday mood than to vent out all that frustration? So here's a thread so you can vent out all that rage on characters who at times you just can't stand. Keep in mind doesn't simply have to be comics. I'll start:
Silver Age Superman- Highly inconsistent who's fluctuating power level rivals that of Gladiator. Fans will always bring up his uber high end power showings, but always turn a blind eye to the many times random people beat him up and nearly killed him.

Jason Vorhees- His fans act like he's God's gift to the horror genre when in actuality he's really a blatant ripoff of a already existing horror character. Only Jason gets his @$$ kicked more.
"
Silver Age Superman pulled a solar system on a chain. Gladiator has not, and cannot...."
That was actually Superboy and at the same time he had rainbow powers and super kissing. At that time Superman was doing anything no matter how pointless the feat. He wasn't even overrated back then just to many powers."
Silver Age Superboy (Kal-El) grew up to be Superman..correct?
Also..I don't think Superman had too many powers..he just had powers that weren't even powers.Just stupid stuff.Super-weaving? Super-ventriloquism? When your as powerful as Superman..why do you even need those?
"
lol
so people can point and laugh when you lose
#29 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

superman had the power to create a mini me version of himself from his hand...now that is more then superweaving

#30 Edited by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"superman had the power to create a mini me version of himself from his hand...now that is more then superweaving"

No that's just gay !
little men flying around i would want to go around runing them over
#31 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"superman had the power to create a mini me version of himself from his hand...now that is more then superweaving"
super..................cloning perhaps?
#32 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

that is how powerfully stupid he got and that sad part he had no remorse when he sent it out to die...

#33 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"that is how powerfully stupid he got and that sad part he had no remorse when he sent it out to die..."
Would you help him die if he asked you ?
#34 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Okay, what the heck.

Howard the Duck! Whoever created this guy must have been having an anyuerism at the time. He is the most ridiculous and pointless character I have ever seen, and his movie ruined the lives of three people; the director, the producer, and the star of the film"
Your done

Howard beat god
#35 Posted by The Man of Tomorrowhour (116 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ and anime characters should not be allowed on these boards. Their powers are inconsistent to comics.

#36 Posted by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"Ridleyz said:
"You're an idiot"

You're an @$$hole
"

no bart ure right sa superman is overrated this guy is a prick"

Thanks. I don't mind the character that much especially when he's being portrayed by Christopher Reeve. It just kind of bugs me when his fans act like he's unbeatable and say something like "SA Superman can beat 100 Hulks with a Super-fart."

Static Shock said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"What better way to get into a cheerful holiday mood than to vent out all that frustration? So here's a thread so you can vent out all that rage on characters who at times you just can't stand. Keep in mind doesn't simply have to be comics. I'll start:
Silver Age Superman- Highly inconsistent who's fluctuating power level rivals that of Gladiator. Fans will always bring up his uber high end power showings, but always turn a blind eye to the many times random people beat him up and nearly killed him.

Jason Vorhees- His fans act like he's God's gift to the horror genre when in actuality he's really a blatant ripoff of a already existing horror character. Only Jason gets his @$$ kicked more.
"
Silver Age Superman pulled a solar system on a chain. Gladiator has not, and cannot...."

I know. I said his power fluctuating rivals that of Gladiator since Glads is the best example of someone with a inconsistent power level. Though SA Superman powers has reached more extreme levels than Gladiator (both low and high). Is that what you want to hear?
#37 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Bart Simpson said:
"I know. I said his power fluctuating rivals that of Gladiator since Glads is the best example of someone with a inconsistent power level. Though SA Superman powers has reached more extreme levels than Gladiator (both low and high). Is that what you want to hear?"
LOL.
#38 Posted by Trackz (983 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk

#39 Posted by Major_86 (72 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ characters are all overrated
None are light speed
None go beyond planet busting
and only 3 non fused characters are class 100 and at that point barely class 100

Silver Surfer and Thanos are both overrated

#40 Posted by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio
Major_86 said:
"DBZ characters are all overrated
None are light speed
None go beyond planet busting
and only 3 non fused characters are class 100 and at that point barely class 100
"

Only if you go by the BS DBZ haters around here claim and basically tries to rule out everything that's been shown and stated by the creators.
#41 Posted by Major_86 (72 posts) - - Show Bio
Bart Simpson said:
"Major_86 said:
"DBZ characters are all overrated
None are light speed
None go beyond planet busting
and only 3 non fused characters are class 100 and at that point barely class 100
"

Only if you go by the BS DBZ haters around here claim and basically tries to rule out everything that's been shown and stated by the creators.
"
Actually I probably know more about DBZ then anyone here
And yeah they have not once shown a feat proving them to be at light speed or beyond planet busting

So far AT made one reference to it which was an exaggeration hence the LOL at the end of the sentence

Face it DBZ characters are not that powerful

#42 Posted by The Opposite (293 posts) - - Show Bio
Major_86 said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"Major_86 said:
"DBZ characters are all overrated
None are light speed
None go beyond planet busting
and only 3 non fused characters are class 100 and at that point barely class 100
"

Only if you go by the BS DBZ haters around here claim and basically tries to rule out everything that's been shown and stated by the creators.
"
Actually I probably know more about DBZ then anyone here
And yeah they have not once shown a feat proving them to be at light speed or beyond planet busting

So far AT made one reference to it which was an exaggeration hence the LOL at the end of the sentence

Face it DBZ characters are not that powerful

"
i smell cheese on this filthy animal!


this fool smells like rotten cheese!



smile because









i gots my poopoo eye on you! the eye don't lie! because it smells your stinky a$s.

#43 Posted by Ownerz (1122 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" Okay, what the heck.Howard the Duck! Whoever created this guy must have been having an anyuerism at the time. He is the most ridiculous and pointless character I have ever seen, and his movie ruined the lives of three people; the director, the producer, and the star of the film "
Well he's a cartoonish character like Mxy, you're supposed to laugh at him not take him too serious
#44 Posted by Ferro Vida (34676 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ownerz said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" Okay, what the heck.Howard the Duck! Whoever created this guy must have been having an anyuerism at the time. He is the most ridiculous and pointless character I have ever seen, and his movie ruined the lives of three people; the director, the producer, and the star of the film "
Well he's a cartoonish character like Mxy, you're supposed to laugh at him not take him too serious "
Was it necessary to quote a post from nine months ago?
#45 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" Okay, what the heck.Howard the Duck! Whoever created this guy must have been having an anyuerism at the time. He is the most ridiculous and pointless character I have ever seen, and his movie ruined the lives of three people; the director, the producer, and the star of the film "
Quick!  Rush this man to the hospital.  He needs IMMEDIATE medical attention!
 
Nah, I'm just messin' Howards a swell character once you get to read him enough times.  The movie was cheese though.
#46 Posted by StormAmazonPhoenix (937 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm is NOT overrated
#47 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alexander Anderson said:
"The Howard the Duck movie was one of the worst movies ever made.  It was hideously, appallingly bad, a total shitfest from beginning to end. 

The Nostalgia Critic did a great review of it, which can be found here. "
agreed 
 
also wolverine is overrated
#48 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alexander Anderson said:
" The Howard the Duck movie was one of the worst movies ever made.  It was hideously, appallingly bad, a total shitfest from beginning to end. 

The Nostalgia Critic did a great review of it, which can be found here. "
I want to punch that guys face in. 
#49 Posted by Obtrusive (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash, in every debate I have gotten in over him he turns out to be able to kill everything and its just not that cool.
 
Mr. Fantastic, because he may be smart and be the leader of the fantastic four but he is still pretty lame, stretch isn't that good of an ability.
 
Peter Grifin, I don't like the family guy show and lots of people do.
 
The office, lots of people like that show as well and I dont' like it at all.

#50 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm
Phoenix