Ororo Munroe vs Sue Storm?

Psi21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Psi21

Storm is the mistress of the elements and is a very formidable foe woth a vast aray of attacks while the Invisble woman too is formidable with her force fields; who wins? I say Storm because her connection with the enviornment. . .she can feel the disturbance of a force field and she is fast but i think sue can hold a very good fight

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Blood1991

@Psi21: Your new so, battles go in the battle forum and always search a battle to check if it has been done, because this one has loads of times.

Avatar image for thesecondopinion
TheSecondOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheSecondOpinion

Her name would be better off Oreo Munroe.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well whatever happens. It will be the perfect storm!

Skunkstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Skunkstein

@Psi21 said:

Storm is the mistress of the elements and is a very formidable foe woth a vast aray of attacks while the Invisble woman too is formidable with her force fields; who wins? I say Storm because her connection with the enviornment. . .she can feel the disturbance of a force field and she is fast but i think sue can hold a very good fight

We are all winners in this fight. Rauw!

RizeOracle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RizeOracle

My vote goes to Susan. Sue's powers are drawn from subspace (or something like that, according to Reed) and since she mastered her own form of telekinesis etc (see FF (not Now!) and Fantastic 4 Now!) I'm pretty sure she could just about take Storm down.