Original Sin: Thor & Loki possible error?

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Spoilers up to Original Sin: Thor & Loke #3 below:

Just finished reading Original Sin: Thor & Loki #3 and something bothered me early on in the issue. Before the war between Heven and Asgard, Odin told the Queen of Angels that Asgard had many enemies including those in Hela's domain. Now what bothers me here is that Hela was allegedly Loki's daughter. How could Hela even be born yet when Angela was kidnapped during the war and still a baby? In the first issue an Asgardian told Odin that the Angels kidnapped one of his children. This means that if ever Thor and Loki were already alive during the war, they were still kids.

However, IIRC it was stated somewhere during Gillen's JIM run that Hela wasn't actually Loki's daughter. If this is the case then it is possible that what Odin said to the Queen of Angels is true. How though is it then possible that Hela was allegedly Loki's daughter if she must have been much older than him in the first place?

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I also noticed this. I did not know JIM mentioned that Hela was not Loki's daughter, because that came out before I started reading comics. I am very confused now.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6