Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By OreoAssassin

Title^ How do you feel about symbiotes in general? Like them? Hate them? Like specific ones? Specific hosts/symbiotes?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 juiceboks  Moderator

My favorite host has always been Eddie Brock, and symbiote Anti-Venom. Though Flash and the Venom symbiote are a VERY close second, Anti-Venom's design and powerset wins me over.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Eddie was my favorite symbiote...hated Gargan as Venom.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I liked the original premise with the alien costume trying to bond with Pete, but then when they split it off, duplicated it, and started making a bunch of "Evil Spidey" themed enemies out of them it was just gimmicky, lazy, and very "extreme" 90s.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

I love Agent Venom's look, the tactical Spider-Man look. The whole "living parasite trying to dominate you" aspect not so much, but I like that Pat Mulligan was able to teach Toxin to be "good" and not "bad" (although Marvel sort of threw that out didn't they?) which means they are intelligent and capable of changing, brings a whole nature vs nuture aspect to them. Venom himself (the symbiote) has gone from fighting Flash for control to living in sync with him by the end of his run.

I'm rambling at this point, but I think they're cool if you have the will to teach one.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: Trust me, i know your love for Symbiotes by now! And look at my recent thread, intell you why Agent Venoms on Guardians lf The Galaxy. You wont be dissapointed!

Jimmie_Hudson_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jimmie_Hudson_

i like them a lot but they have been overused because they are so popular.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I love Eddie/Venom because he was the first but man does Flash/Venom blow him out of the water

I hate how all of the symbiotes are just naturally evil

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Eddie/Venom because he was the first but man does Flash/Venom blow him out of the water

It is so nice meeting someone else who feels the same way, I usually get flamed for saying that.

I don't like how they are naturally evil either, a blank slate would make more sense and be more interesting. But as I said above, at least they can be taught if you have the willpower.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself said:

It is so nice meeting someone else who feels the same way, I usually get flamed for saying that.

I don't like how they are naturally evil either, a blank slate would make more sense and be more interesting. But as I said above, at least they can be taught if you have the willpower.

I don't know I would think that a lot of people agree that Flash is better

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved them in the 80s and 90s, but Marvel really dropped the ball with them going into the 00s. Like the Flash Venom, what a stupid concept. As was the Gargan Venom.

I want Eddie Brock back, a more classic Carnage, and maybe Hybrid or Toxin and thats it.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier said:

@danhimself said:

I don't know I would think that a lot of people agree that Flash is better

Well, I'm just going on my own experience haha. It's nice to know there are so many out there though. He's pretty much a boss.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By fodigg

They're classic to me as someone who started reading in the 90s. Venom and Carnage are the big two for me and all the others are hangers-ons. Even Toxin is "eh" to me, although I think it's a useful workaround to keep Flash Thompson as Agent Venom, which is awesome.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

@danhimself said:

I luv Flash Venom :D

nintendork666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash Venom is in my Marvel top 5 of all-time, and I'd go out on a limb and still rank Carnage as my favorite villain. I'm definitely a symbiote fan.

Err, I mean...

AWH-WAH-AH-AH-AH

Get up, c'mon get down with the symbiotes.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously I love them, id never want to see one in real life, but I think they are awesome

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Carnage but I actually wish he was more powerful.

Often times I see him get hyped up and then stomped, it's rather upsetting as he's my favorite symbiote.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier said:

@danhimself said:

Hi-five!

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecheesestabber said:

@granitesoldier said:

@danhimself said:

Hi-five!

*Bear hugs*

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@granitesoldier said:

@danhimself said:

Hi-five!

*Bear hugs*

Too tight! Too tight!

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecheesestabber said:

@granitesoldier said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@granitesoldier said:

@danhimself said:

Hi-five!

*Bear hugs*

Too tight! Too tight!

o.o

*Black tendrils wrap you with my arms*

*Tighter and Tighter*

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@granitesoldier said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@granitesoldier said:

@danhimself said:

Hi-five!

*Bear hugs*

Too tight! Too tight!

o.o

*Tighter and Tighter*

And now it's kinky...

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecheesestabber said:

@granitesoldier said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@granitesoldier said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@granitesoldier said:

@danhimself said:

Hi-five!

*Bear hugs*

Too tight! Too tight!

o.o

*Tighter and Tighter*

And now it's kinky...

*Crushes your body*

*Tendrils eat your brain*

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@granitesoldier said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@granitesoldier said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@granitesoldier said:

@danhimself said:

Hi-five!

*Bear hugs*

Too tight! Too tight!

o.o

*Tighter and Tighter*

And now it's kinky...

*Crushes your body*

*Tendrils eat your brain*

take it to replies boys....I'm getting all of these notifications and I want to be able to sleep tonight without picturing you two going at it

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheCheeseStabber