#1 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio
Screw you, Big 2 Publishers!
#2 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

What's it about?

#3 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

X-O Manowar is awesome.

I think I'll be jumping on the Valiant wagon as well.

#4 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

What's it about?

Shadowman

"If you like your comic books dark, filled with blood and horror, then Shadowman #1 is calling to you. This series is off to a violent start in a first issue that's bursting at the seams with demons, guts and sticky, sticky red stuff. Fans of The Darkness and Spawn will feel right at home in Shadowman, which is in no way a bad thing. This is a dark corner of the Valiant Universe, and it's one that we can all be very thankful that they decided to explore." - IGN

There's my shameless plug. Three issues ago, I had no idea what this book was about. Three issues in, I'm a believer. Now it brings purpose to my slowest week in comics. If you're into magic-based heroes I suggest you pick it up. If you're generally not into magic-based heroes (like me), I STILL suggest you pick it up.

#5 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

X-O Manowar is awesome.

I think I'll be jumping on the Valiant wagon as well.

Yeah I've been following that one as well. Really good stuff.

If I didn't love my classic DC/Marvel heroes so much, I'd drop more stuff so I could follow the other Valiant books.

#6 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@Reignmaker: Eh I'm not reading much DC stuff outside of Batman and it looks like Valiant will be filling all the potential DC spots in my pulls now.